No announcement yet.

If James Toney is really in need of money match him with Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I actually embrace the idea... It's like a train wreck, you gotta watch.
    My thoughts exactly.

I dont think I would pay standard PPV cost for it, but I would definitely like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
      Casual fans will flock to see it and he can get a easy win and payback for the UFC stunt he pulled. They could sell the hell out of this fight.
      Even if they couldn't get backing enough for it to be on HBO or Showtime or even ESPN, I'd probably pony up 5 bucks or so for a good stream...

Comment

Great idea. The Top heavyweights don't want to fight Toney because it makes them look like they are picking on a shot fighter. If Toney wants to fight the Champions and top contenders he needs to earn it with a win over somebody good.I don't think Toney can be any good heavyweight anymore. There are some average guys out there he can still beat and make money with if he won't retire.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          I don't think a Boxing match will be as popular as you think.

an MMA match would be another Toney loss unless Slice is stupid..
          Toney beats him anywhere anytime,Kimbo has 0 ground game and is all stand up
          Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I actually embrace the idea... It's like a train wreck, you gotta watch.
          Exactly...........

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
            Toney beats him anywhere anytime,Kimbo has 0 ground game and is all stand up
            He beat Mercer on the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X