Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Pakistan has an Air Force?
    p4p (pilot for pilot) they have one of the best airforces in the world yes. israeli might be better but i'm not sure.
    waziristan, isn't that northern pakistan where al qaeda is thought to reside?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Are you referring to the backward American Christian Zionists who believe the world is going to end soon?
      no im referring to people like you.

are you a christian?

when was the last time you were in confession?

does your priest know you get your jollies off picking on people on the internet?

what does he say about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Silly View Post
        the black death did wonders for the economy.
        USA invades Pakistan im sure China won't be to happy. Dont you guys still owe them billions upon billions of dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin LHook View Post
          USA invades Pakistan im sure China won't be to happy. Dont you guys still owe them billions upon billions of dollars
          if a billion people die, no more over population and enough money to go around.

Comment

Pakistan will win via late tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Silly View Post
              USA has Nukes....let us all die.

if it rids the world of backward people who want to corrupt the world with their religion the world will be much better off.
              I agree, we would be so much better off without America and Israel spouting their Global Police BS and Hypocrocy.

Usa Can Invade a foreign country that is minding its own business and loves its president and kill everyone and take it over. Thats called Freedom!

but when you defend your own country from dudes in planes who come from a foreign land and are killing your own family members and you try to fight back? You are a dirty Terrorist!

I wonder if 5000 dudes in Times Square with Ak-47's shouting death to america would be called "Protestors". Since in Libya thats what they are called.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                I agree, we would be so much better off without America and Israel spouting their Global Police BS and Hypocrocy.

Usa Can Invade a foreign country that is minding its own business and loves its president and kill everyone and take it over. Thats called Freedom!

but when you defend your own country from dudes in planes who come from a foreign land and are killing your own family members and you try to fight back? You are a dirty Terrorist!

I wonder if 5000 dudes in Times Square with Ak-47's shouting death to america would be called "Protestors". Since in Libya thats what they are called.
                the people i was talking about are the people who pretend to be what they claim and use that to enforce what they do.

Comment

Who, me??

No, not in the common meaning of the word "Christian".

Jesus was a great teacher, and I believe in God. But I don't believe in those old legends about Jonah being swallowed by a whale and the Serpent in the Garden.

I've never been to confession.

I don't have a priest.

I only pick on those who have attacked me - I never shed innocent blood. I can be wrathful, but never cruel.

so you belive in a god but you dont follow his teachings?

you use the name of god to justify your agenda, you are one of those people.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if america and pakistan happen to go at it. ever since the us killed osama bin laden in pakistan, tensions have been high between the two nations.

Comment

"God's teachings"? Don't be silly. We have no way of knowing for certain what God wants.

Do you think He wants us to kill Muslims? Did He want Catholics to kill Protestants, and Protestants to kill Catholics? I don't think so.

I believe in Panentheism.

I have no "agenda" as such. If you are a Christian, aren't you are breaking one of your Ten Commandments by bearing false witness?
                      so what is your agenda? why do you constantly berate fellow posters who would claim there is no god?

im not christian.

my agenda is not based off the Idea there is a god, its based off a fact that there are things that people can do to improve society.

like removing enemies by making them your friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X