Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    I apologise if anyone finds the questions inside rude, but I have noticed that Americans are not flaming Hopkin's.

As for Pascal wanting after the contracts were signed, that is not the point. The point I am making is that Hopkin's refused (Which he wa entitled to), and drug testing is drug testing.

He didn't get the flame that some others are getting now.
    thats a sweeping statement, the only ones thats flaming pacquiao are those haters, haters are idiots you know you cannot generalized all americans as idiots.

Comment

True, but they also happen to post the most and they also create threads that get the most replies.

There are good USA posters though. Just not them.

Comment

American- check
        Floyd fan- check
        B-Hop fan- check

*****ing about who tested what when- never gonna happen

I am 0% black. I dunno if that helps aything at all.

Comment

Ginos Ros, No ceilings, PBFxt, Horus, yesir, Kev, IMADAZED, pacroid, VW wb jr etc.. are all black and are the main people who discredit Pac, and use the drug thing the most.

Not all Americans are black, but the main fans here that support Mayweather are.
          I don't like Pacman,or Floyd either.I think extra drug testing claims against Pacman by Floyd were unwarranted & a b!tch move.So what does that make me??

Funny thing about U guys though it seems that while U are quick to call out the names of those that don't support Pacman & assume that they're racist. U have nothing to say about vagan,or freedom or all the people that actually post racist stuff.

Just because they don't like Pacman & support Floyd doesn't make them racist,now does it??I don't like Pacman anymore,but that doesn't make me racist.But U ain't got nothing to say about vegan calling black people monkeys though do U.That my friend is racism.Not,"I don't like Pacman".

Comment

I posited this question too. . . personally, i think in BOTH situations it was an excuse. mayweather wanted to justify why he doesn't want to fight manny, and pascal wanted to justify why he got that ass taxed. . . pascal, however, like a man at least ABANDONED it, and didn't try to keep bringing it up, and fought anyway.

you have to either support BOTH, or neither. you can't say, "well in manny's situation, it was this, this, this. . . " and "pascal didn't ask hopkins about it until after contracts were signed".

Comment

based on *****'s logic - hopkins is on steroids because he didn't give in to pascal's demands and take it upon himself to go the extra mile to PROVE his innocence. contracts signed or not, shouldn't hopkins have "done it for the sport"? no, because it was childish and accusatory. . . same thing in manny's situation - he wasn't "asked politely" - he was harrassed, accused, and ridiculed about being on steroids publicly.

but, wait wait? couldn't just taking "a simple test" have fixed everything? HAHAHAHA silly *****'s and their flogic.

Comment

Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

It seems quite hypocritical.
                The reason why there was no uproar is because it didn't hold up the fight. If Pascal truly felt he was on something, he should have stood his stance and held up the fight. Had Pascal done that and Hopkins continued to refuse to take the test everyone would start to question him. As bad as Hopkins wanted that belt and that fight, it would have forced his hand. I'm a huge Hopkins fan, and I think he should have taken the test. But I feel all boxers, actually all athletes should subject themselves to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  I posited this question too. . . personally, i think in BOTH situations it was an excuse. mayweather wanted to justify why he doesn't want to fight manny, and pascal wanted to justify why he got that ass taxed. . . pascal, however, like a man at least ABANDONED it, and didn't try to keep bringing it up, and fought anyway.

you have to either support BOTH, or neither. you can't say, "well in manny's situation, it was this, this, this. . . " and "pascal didn't ask hopkins about it until after contracts were signed".
                  based on *****'s logic - hopkins is on steroids because he didn't give in to pascal's demands and take it upon himself to go the extra mile to PROVE his innocence. contracts signed or not, shouldn't hopkins have "done it for the sport"? no, because it was childish and accusatory. . . same thing in manny's situation - he wasn't "asked politely" - he was harrassed, accused, and ridiculed about being on steroids publicly.

but, wait wait? couldn't just taking "a simple test" have fixed everything? HAHAHAHA silly *****'s and their flogic.
                  Did U even read the opening post Pug.I don't believe U posted that same ****.He didn't offer any example of racism.He simply made it sound like all the posters he mentioned are racist because they support Floyd & don't like Pacman.Then he also put American's as a whole in the title but was only really refering to black people.

***** logic is absurd.But so is ******* logic.like the ts's.If U don't like Pacman & support Floyd U are racist,that's ****ing stupid.

Comment

Let me get this straight, Pascal asking for testing is the same as Mayweather asking for testing, please explain how they're alike.

Imma start you off, neither guy had proof, now you come up with the rest of the similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Did U even read the opening post Pug.I don't believe U posted that same ****.He didn't offer any example of racism.He simply made it sound like all the posters he mentioned are racist because they support Floyd & don't like Pacman.Then he also put American's as a whole in the title but was only really refering to black people.

***** logic is absurd.But so is ******* logic.like the ts's.If U don't like Pacman & support Floyd U are racist,that's ****ing stupid.
                      oh yeah i didn't read about the racism part. i usually just avoid paying attention to stuff about race. i just meant the part about nobody questioning hopkins for ignoring and refusing "the tests". just in boxing fans in general didn't look into that situation like they did manny's situation.

I agree it's all bull**** when it comes to the "*****s" and "*******s" - both sides can't seem to listen to any kind of logic from either side. Im a big Pac fan, but I know that they are both responsible for not giving us the fight.

I definitely wasn't supporting any stance on generalizing the race issue, though. Lol there is dumb racist **** on here from every angle and side imaginable.

Comment

Working...
                      X