No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank-Golden Boy Legal War Looms For Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank-Golden Boy Legal War Looms For Nonito Donaire

After a bitter family feud that took some of the luster out of Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire’s spectacular 2nd round knockout of Fernando “KO-Chulito” Montiel last February 19 when the classy Filipino won the WBC and WBO bantamweight belts, the pound-for-pound No. 4 now faces a bitter legal battle with Top Rank promoter Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see Pacquiao's stupidity has transferred over to Donaire...how Filipino-like.

Comment

From what I understand there won't be much of a legal battle, top rank breached the contract so they will just have to give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        From what I understand there won't be much of a legal battle, top rank breached the contract so they will just have to give it up.
        why are they throwing a big fit?Arum did the exact shlt with mosley and
        now marquez.Payback is a bltch

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          why are they throwing a big fit?Arum did the exact shlt with mosley and
          now marquez.Payback is a bltch

Because Arum had an option to extend the contract but Mosley and JMM were free agents, top rank ****ed up with donaire so they trying to cover their ass now. They didn't only breach the contract for fights per year but min purses.

Donaire is GBP now.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
            Was this really necessary?

Comment

Don't like Donaire moving to GBP both Schaefer and dela Hoya are very untrustworthy but then Arum is partly to be blamed. He just have to raise the ante. Reliable sources indicates that Golden Boy offered him 1 million$ for handshake. Rachel has a business degree and knows what she's doing.

Comment

i think donaire made a wise choice.U know arum or toprank arent gonna
                call donaire the best Filipino fighter.While oscar and goldenboy are gonna
                say donaire is better then manny already lol top rank really havent done
                shlt for donaire just untill his last fght.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  I've got to remind you that Barack Obama is now officially a ******* if that's what you mean a country that Americans has no interest.

Comment

just when nonito's carreer was going in the right track , he jumps ship......this kid aint got no loyalty whatsoever..well, the way he treated his father like he did, we should've known it then.......hope he aint back to zero, waiting for the big fights like most of his carreer...

Comment

Working...
                    X