Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly speaking, no hate involved but......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    yea but aint much 2 talk about honestly. the pac-marg fight is done w.it and paul got ko in 2 rounds. its shocking but how theres been like 20 threads made saying just that.
    have they announced the date yet for pacquiao - williams?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      To be honest I wouldn't really wanna see no one get knocked out like that.

That was brutal.
      it was, i feel kinda bad it happened 2 a guy like paul. **** like that should happen 2 the *******s of the boxing game. to like the loudmouths so we can see how big they are after they get up and face the world u know. floyd would skip town after some **** like that.

Comment

I hope so pare

Comment

naw, i wasn't thinking about floyd, no reason to, there were guys who were willing to step up to the plate tonight like professionals that had me distracted.

i'll tell you what i did think that and said " holy ****! i thought this was going to be a knockdown drag out type fight, my boxing entertainment is over!"

floyd being ko'd would be nice, but i'd rather see him be manhandled and forced to quit on the stool......... i'll take either OR..........

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            have they announced the date yet for pacquiao - williams?
            i see where u going with that 1. easy bro, pacfarts are out in force 2night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              yea but aint much 2 talk about honestly. the pac-marg fight is done w.it and paul got ko in 2 rounds. its shocking but how theres been like 20 threads made saying just that.
              There's not much to talk about? Do you know what's on the schedule for the rest of the year?

Comment

I was honestly thinking, DAMMMNN Now that Martinez KOed PW I doubt Floyd fights either so I hope he takes the fight with Pac now..

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  naw, i wasn't thinking about floyd, no reason to, there were guys who were willing to step up to the plate tonight like professionals that had me distracted.

i'll tell you what i did think that and said " holy ****! i thought this was going to be a knockdown drag out type fight, my boxing entertainment is over!"

floyd being ko'd would be nice, but i'd rather see him be manhandled and forced to quit on the stool......... i'll take either OR..........
                  Id rather something like what we saw 2night. highlight for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                    There's not much to talk about? Do you know what's on the schedule for the rest of the year?
                    oh we jam packed. im talking bout right now, 2night.

Comment

Working...
                    X