No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao on Fire, Extra Tough on Sparring Mates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao on Fire, Extra Tough on Sparring Mates

Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, has expressed concern that Pacquiao is going too hard in camp, according to the boxer's trainer Freddie Roach. The Filipino superstar is training at Roach's Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles, as he prepares for his November 12th trilogy fight with Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title is on the line, with a catch-weight of 144-pounds in place. [Click Here To Read More]

I expect the fight to be fast pace action packed,
    Its gonna be bloody, brutal...cos Pacman ain't called "mexicutioneer" for nothing.
    It will be similar to that Pacman - Cotto fight.

Comment

must be testing out some new "supplements".. and who believes anything the joke coaxh oach says.. i used to respect him back in the day.. but seeing how he lies all the time in this may/pac situation he is a crook too and a cheat.. handwraps, steroids. lies, know they are raping manny and says nothing to his "friend" and before you *******s get started... i'm unzipping my pants now..

Comment

The EPO is working well
        Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-30-2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I guess Marquez thinks he can really win this fight but hes in for a verry bad beating.

Comment

Roach is making an extra efford to sell the fight. Go roach.

Comment

man, hope pac doesn't overtrain

Comment

Lol at the sad haters on here, still holding onto any excuse to discredit one of the best ever. Whatever, makes you all and your idol sleep and keep that duck going at night.

Comment

IMO Pac often does slow down in sparring or playts around. I rarely see him give it his most in sparring.

It's a good thing to not like your opponent, that's why I think personally Mosely and him were not killing each other. Mosely tried that touch glove **** all night.

Pac needs to not be friendly, that's what Roach is trying to make sure that he doesn't like JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                    must be testing out some new "supplements".. and who believes anything the joke coaxh oach says.. i used to respect him back in the day.. but seeing how he lies all the time in this may/pac situation he is a crook too and a cheat.. handwraps, steroids. lies, know they are raping manny and says nothing to his "friend" and before you *******s get started... i'm unzipping my pants now..

Hehehehe The only test to be done is Floyd must take the test....

Fight Pac because Pacman is the real test... LOL...
                    Last edited by fearlessbong; 10-30-2011, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X