Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
    Have you reported or tried to ban the dudes who have "Mo**ey Mayweather" in their sigs? Or even sent them a PM telling them to chill? Since "banning" is a little girl move.

** = nk
    I've never tried to ban anyone, nor have I ever "reported" anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
      Have you reported or tried to ban the dudes who have "Mo**ey Mayweather" in their sigs? Or even sent them a PM telling them to chill? Since "banning" is a little girl move.

** = nk
      i know your question is not directed towards me but yes i have in the past emailed the mods about blatant racism here against floyd!

it's one thing calling him a ducker but calling him that is unacceptable!

Comment

Last edited by RL_GMA; 12-11-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Please show me all these "Floyd hate threads" I made.
          Show me all these "Floyd hate threads" that you were adamant about banning the TS in and then, maybe folks wouldn't call you out for being a hypocrite. You co-sign so many BS threads when it relates to Floyd, it's ridiculous. Now you what to play 'hall monitor'!?!?!?!? I don't see throwing a fits about the Mayweather when his family is attacked and called vile things. Crackheads...Monkeys, Really? So,Why now??? The fact that you will actually participate in BS Floyd threads, then 'come to the recuse' for Pac and try get people banned, speaks volumes about you character. Cut that **** out!

To the TS- This thread was unnecessary and is something I'd expect from a ******* or other. We are cut above the rest. Don't do this again.....It's not needed. March 13th ends the ******* frontal assault. They'll be forced to come 'sideways' like all the other fanbases' on the 14th.<<<

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
            Show me all these "Floyd hate threads" that you were adamant about banning the TS in and then, maybe folks wouldn't call you out for being a hypocrite. You co-sign so many BS threads when it relates to Floyd, it's ridiculous. Now you what to play 'hall monitor'!?!?!?!? I don't see throwing a fits about the Mayweather when his family is attacked and called vile things. Crackheads...Monkeys, Really? So,Why now??? The fact that you will actually participate in BS Floyd threads, then 'come to the recuse' for Pac and try get people banned, speaks volumes about you character. Cut that **** out!
            Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=335004

Comment

Everyone use the report button please, hopefully we can get this guys IP address banned.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                I'm sure he's cool, but on here is racist, ****, and irritating in the same way robtC is, or Flawless.
                Racist? you mind quoting him on that above?

Comment

Working...
                X