No announcement yet.

Barrera-Morales 3 in Jeopardy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera-Morales 3 in Jeopardy?

The below article was sent to BoxingScene by several users as the story has been going around various corners of the press down in Mexico. From what I could translate, it appears that Barrera's health issues may cause the the third fight with Morales to get cancelled.

The health issues seem to be a direct result of the surgery which performed on Barrera (the big story prior to his fight with Pacquiao), where a metal plate was inserted into his head. It looks like there are accusations that Barrera has deceived the doctors and Athletic Commission in order to make this fight happen, accusations that the Barrera camp deny. [details]

I think this a media blitz for the fight, after the surgey he won more than 10 straight fights and fought & beat guys like EM & Hamed, so how could that surgey affect him now....

Comment

I am rooting for MAB on this fight, hope he gives EM a 3rd War, at least better than the 2nd one....

Comment

That's right just an additional controversy to make people watch the fight.

MAB has been investigated by the boxing commision and thoroughky check by a medical team before he was issued a license to fight Pac so why should this metal plate be an issue now again?

That fight is ON!

Comment

I think that fight organizers just use these gossips to raise people's interest. MAB will fight and he will be a winner. He needs this fight more then Morales.

Comment

Erick Morales By Ud

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
              I am rooting for MAB on this fight, hope he gives EM a 3rd War, at least better than the 2nd one....
              The secon one wasn't a bad fight it just couldn't live up to the first on maybe the third fight will be a combo of both fights like the Gatti/Ward triology

Comment

The metal plate is just a ploy to give more reasons for Erik to relax.
                MAB is fighting for his boxing life in this 3rd duel. MAB will be the surprise winner!!!

Comment

Working...
                X