Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about Senators McCain and Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about Senators McCain and Obama.

Arnold rules the world!

Comment

Whoever wins the election, Arnold is in good position. His family has used an old political trick, splitting up the votes so that they can reap some of the rewards of the winner. His wife is for Obama and he is for McCain. Either way, the door is open for him in the White House.

Comment

Should've used Arnold earlier in his campaign. He is a much better speaker than anyone they had used. He also has a generally positive message and promotes McCain's accomplishments very well without going into the nasty hate mongering style of rhetoric favored by Palin.

Arnold also had some good lines and zingers that the McCain campaign could've used this last month or 2.

Comment

Excellent video. I think if Arnold was campaigning for him earlier in the critical states like Florida and Virginia, maybe McCain would close up the lead that Obama had. He would be a great addition on the road with McCain because this comes very late for McCain. And although he stated his support for McCain for a while now, it would be a great advantage if he'd actually be on the campaign trail alongside McCain in his previous rallies.

For the Obama campaign, they've raised numerous amounts of donations, their supporters have been very public when endorsing him and they've stayed out of the media as much as possible which is why he's up about 6 points in the national polls. If McCain's had those advantages also, I think it would be a much tighter race although I don't believe that the polls are as accurate as the media will have you believe and I do think the race is closer...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
            Excellent video. I think if Arnold was campaigning for him earlier in the critical states like Florida and Virginia, maybe McCain would close up the lead that Obama had. He would be a great addition on the road with McCain because this comes very late for McCain. And although he stated his support for McCain for a while now, it would be a great advantage if he'd actually be on the campaign trail alongside McCain in his previous rallies.

For the Obama campaign, they've raised numerous amounts of donations, their supporters have been very public when endorsing him and they've stayed out of the media as much as possible which is why he's up about 6 points in the national polls. If McCain's had those advantages also, I think it would be a much tighter race although I don't believe that the polls are as accurate as the media will have you believe and I do think the race is closer...
            There is something that no one in the media has mentioned to my knowledge and that is the wasted support that Obama has in states like New York, California and Illinois. The road to the Whitehouse is through electoral votes. It doesn't matter whether you win a state by one vote, or 5 million votes.

I looked at all of the states where the candidates are ahead by 20 points or more. Obama has 3, the ones I mentioned above. McCain has one, Alabama. Multiplying the number of eligible voters in these states by the % that each candidate is ahead in the polls. You get 8.7 million for Obama and around 600K for McCain. Meaning that Obama essentially has over 8 million votes that are not yielding him any additional electoral votes. This represents about 5% of eligible voters, meaning Obama could be ahead by 5 points nationally and still lose. The poll of polls shows Obama ahead by a 6.4% margin, which means McCain still has a decent chance of winning this thing. Unless of course the press can convince people to stay home, it's hopeless, which is what they've been hard at work portraying recently.

Comment

Arnie used a quote from a butcher " you can't get a hog to butcher itself"

Arnie was referring to an America where the Dems would have control of the judicial and executive branches.

Arnold forgot who has had control of the senate, house of rep and the white house for the majority of this decade. hmm, Republicans. And how is the economy these days, how has the war been managed?

The Republicans single-handedly screwed up the economy. Arnie is right, YOu can't get a hog to butcher itself, the last 8 years has proven that.

Way to go Hypocrite.
              Last edited by We want Floyd; 11-02-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

great speech. Arnold kicks severe ass. always has, always will

Comment

All I heard was, "I'm a cybernetic organism from the future made up of living tissue over metal endoskeletons!"

Comment

lols @ the part where he says europe has learned from America..
                    they are better off then we are!

Comment

Working...
                    X