No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Guerrero - But Not Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Guerrero - But Not Matthysse

Marcos "El Chino" Maidana is focused on this Wednesday's fight at Luna Park Stadium in Buenos Aires. He faces Mexico's Angel "Archangel" Martinez for the Intercontinental welterweight title of the World Boxing Association (WBA). "El Chino" (32-3, 29 KOs) wants the biggest fights possible after getting Martinez (13-3-1, 9 KOs) out of the way. Maidana was last in the ring on September 15th in Las Vegas, when he stopped Jesus Soto Karass.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maidana can beat Malignaggi, loses to Guerrero though.

Comment

I guess Maidana is in no rush to get knocked out. I still wouldn't mind seeing him fight Paulie or Guerrero even though I think he still loses to both.

Comment

Ducking Lucas just like he ducked Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          I guess Maidana is in no rush to get knocked out. I still wouldn't mind seeing him fight Paulie or Guerrero even though I think he still loses to both.
          I think you are seriously underrating him then.

When Matthyse decides to move up to 147, then I would like to see that fight. I like both guys, and I don't see any need to make the fight when they aren't in the same devision yet.

Comment

I would rather see him fight guerrero,that would be a good fight and maidana doesn't hold as much as berto so it will be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Little Smokey View Post
              I think you are seriously underrating him then.

When Matthyse decides to move up to 147, then I would like to see that fight. I like both guys, and I don't see any need to make the fight when they aren't in the same devision yet.
              Maidana is one of the most overrated fighters. He looks great against guys that stand directly in front of him. Why do you think he moved up to ww, he knew he better chances there because the division isn't nearly as deep.
              Why not make the fight it's a great fight on paper and will be a produce fireworks. That's what people want to see good fights and none of the top dogs at 140 are exactly rushing to fight Matthysse. The weight isn't even a issue in this fight Maidana isn't even a nutual ww anyway.

Comment

I got a feeling that Lucas might be victim of the Marquez circumstance, which is just over shadowed by the masses, and will be awhile before he can land something on the big stage. Maidana is nothing more than a mini Chavez...just come forward and bull rush, while taking punishment. Ghost deserves better after his great night against Berto, and Paulie....that would just be Amir Khan vs Paulie 2.0

Comment

mis leading tittle"peeleft:

Comment

Maidana can hit and Lucas can hit, but I doubt Maidana is as durable as Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                    X