Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 15 months of inactivity isn't gonna help Yuri. Still, at his age, he doesn't have time to waste. So no interim fight. First, I'll be curious to see how sharp he is next weekend.

If it happens, though, Broner KOs Gamboa in 9. He has every physical advantage including reach. Mini-Tyson or whatever, I don't see Yuri steamrolling The Problem ever (although I'd love to see someone put Broner on his azz to see what he's got inside).

Comment

Broner is ducking Gamboa..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        That fight was close. I gave it to Broner, but just barely. I wouldn't give it to Ponce, but I can see how someone would score it a draw.
        Mr. Sergio Oliva

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Mr. Sergio Oliva
          "El Mito"

Comment

rios is a dark horse againts these two..

Comment

Like I said Gamboa won't be there head down com

Comment

Like I said Gamboa won't be there head down coming forward like these Mexican guys broner bee. Fighting.. Once again broner is a stationary fighter and doesn't move around the ring how will he find Gamboa ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Gamboa will have KO power at 135. He may be slower but still definitely faster and more skilled than Broner.
                  Gamboa is not more skilled than Broner, more athletic maybe, but not more skilled.

Comment

I think Broner is talented but he is a duplicate of someone else really. Gamboa has a lot of talent but needs a good lesson on defense but he has a great offensive arsenal and good power. He is possibly as fast or faster than Broner. Now that Gamboa is with Floyd Sr I think Gamboa could tap into his full potential, if not then a good amount. I like Gamboa if that fight ever happens. He just seems like he is down to fight till the end, through adversity and all. Broner has been dominate but he hasn't been in a tight situation yet and I think if a fighter can take his dominance away then he will panic because he is too much of a show off. In my opinion. Gamboa is the more serious out of the two, so I lean towards him but too early to be certain. I look forward to seeing his fight coming up.

Comment

Gamboa is no joke;; Broner is no joke also.. however I dont think Broner has the skill to follow Gamboa and hit him; both can KO each other if they get hit. This one will be a good fight I dont know if Gamboa's chin is good enough and at the same time Broner has not been tested it could go either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X