No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Says First Sparring Session Set Him on Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Says First Sparring Session Set Him on Course

Ricky Hatton will have no fears over his punch resistance when he makes his highly-anticipated comeback in Manchester this weekend.

Former two-weight world champion Hatton takes on once-beaten Ukrainian Vyacheslav Senchenko in a 10-round welterweight contest on Saturday night, returning to the ring three-and-a-half years on from his last outing.

On that occasion, the 34-year-old fell victim to Manny Pacquiao's blurring fists inside two brutal rounds at Las Vegas' MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who told him him to move his head when he Fought Pacquaio and got floored.
    People are dissing Floyd SR but the guy worked for his money and whether he took his advise or not, i guess now, he is instilling that in his trainees.

I watched Floyd Sr advise to Oscar when he fought Mayorga,anything he said, was agreed totally by Emmanuel Steward (R.I.P) this British Fighters get so protected only to get exposed when they step.
    I wish David Haye meets Andre Ward.

Comment

Damn thats crazy how he still got nervous in his first sparring session for his comeback. After every thing a famous boxer like him has been through for his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
      X