No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UK News: Froch-Bute Venue Update; Brook-Hatton; More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UK News: Froch-Bute Venue Update; Brook-Hatton; More

Matchroom Sport can confirm that Carl Froch’s IBF super middleweight World title fight with Lucian Bute will take place at the Capital FM Arena Nottingham on May 26.

[Click Here To Read More]

Surprised that they're not going for The City Ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Surprised that they're not going for The City Ground.
      Me too. A stadium fight in May would be awesome. But maybe they fear that sales wont be that much more than the indoor arena which is a shame. Its Froch's Dream to fight at the local stadium and if this isnt a fight that Can make the sufficient draw then what can?

Comment

A small indoor arena, packed to capacity, should give a nice atmosphere.

Comment

I remember when people said that Bute was protected and wouldn't fight outside of Canada(even though he has fought in not only Romania but US as well) and blah blah blah. So many haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            I remember when people said that Bute was protected and wouldn't fight outside of Canada(even though he has fought in not only Romania but US as well) and blah blah blah. So many haters.
            To be fair, Bute is from Romania.

I shall be going to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              I remember when people said that Bute was protected and wouldn't fight outside of Canada(even though he has fought in not only Romania but US as well) and blah blah blah.
              Well, it was true.

Props to him for finally growing some balls and fighting a good fighter though.

Comment

Can't wait for Bute to slap Carl "Sid The Sloth" Froch all around the ring and shut up all you whiney biches.

Comment

Working...
                X