Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye Final Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye Final Workouts

HAMBURG, GERMANY - Wladimir Klitschko of Ukraine, and David Haye of England, hold their final workouts to promote this Saturday's WBO, IBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight unification at the Imtech arena in Hamburg. Wladimir's older brother, WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, was also at ringside observing the workouts. Both camps threw a few verbal jabs from ringside during the workouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Wlad is in great shape as always, but he's getting older looking at age 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Here we go....... Yawn.

Comment

Green k given to the TS. Nice photos...

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
            Here we go....... Yawn.
            I have a nutcase obsessive stalker following all my posts I see.

I understand you belong to a white supremacist organization, the EDL?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              He looks better now -- tougher.

Bye-bye Gayemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                Here we go....... Yawn.
                Looking forward to collecting on our bet -- easy pickings!

Comment

Wlad at age 40 would still KO Haye so Freedom please don't worry about Haye beating Wlad.

Haye can't take a Wlad power shot, hell he might not even be able to take a Wlad Jab and you will see that July 2nd.

Comment

Haye could not take and went down (breathly thought) from Monte's jab.

Still this fight is hyped well enough to be of real interest. Will David Hey be able to walk his talk?

Personally doubt it. He was good against old Ruis. He was running fast against slow and light punching Valuev but managed to hurt him in the end. His last fight is nothing to talk about. His last fight at cruser he was nocked down by Mormeck but managed to finish him. Last time he looked really impressive was against Macarinelli.
                    All in all his mouth is much larger than his actual achievements. Let's hope for an entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X