Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    and they should also check boxers gloves more carefully ...to prevent guys like resto and tito triniwraps from gaining advantage...they punished margo and resto was the sacrificail lamb but not tito? ...what a load of crap...
    ummmm, did you not see Marg/Pac? Freddy wouldnt allow Garcia to watch them wrap Mannys hands, and it's known that Freddy rolls tape between mannys knuckles the make the ridges higher...
    It's the same way Oscar wraps his hands, now Manny is doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      ummmm, did you not see Marg/Pac? Freddy wouldnt allow Garcia to watch them wrap Mannys hands, and it's known that Freddy rolls tape between mannys knuckles the make the ridges higher...
      wrong...he did'nt want pac to get his hands re- wrapped like what garcia wanted..they even showed the vid while pac was wrapping is hands..a ****ing video ****...do you see garcia complainin now about it?...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        wrong...he did'nt want pac to get his hands re- wrapped like what garcia wanted..they even showed the vid while pac was wrapping is hands..a ****ing video ****...do you see garcia complainin now about it?...
        Yeah just like how we all witness Margarito add "the powder" to his drink right in fron of an official who is paid to make sure no one is cheating,
        The official di nothing at all.

I was yelling at the TV,"what the hell is that, and why isn't the official checking?". The sport need to be watched better.
        For all the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...eply&p=9870904

Ok Ill answer these since we got some sensitive Pac b!tches who wont let it go.
          1. I do believe there has been using in boxing before and still is. How much? I dont know.
          2.If Victor Conte the master of hiding drug use and Co founder of Balco says Boxing testing is weak. The hey Who am I to argue. I can argue my trade not his.
          3.I believe our Idols, some past and some present may have used. Aaron Pryor(magic bottle), Resto mentioned more than just glove tampering. Panama Lewis Cmon.
          4. Do anything NOT NORMAL. When Mcquire and Bonds began hitting balls further than we ever seen on the regular, That was not normal. When Ben Johnson Blew away Carl Lewis ..that looked suspicious. Were we wrong in our suspicions. History answers that.
          hey, if you think victor conte is to be trusted now becuase he said he's a changed man then good for you....but , anyone with the right mind woul know that nothing could be done right when associated with that scumbag....if you trust a scumbag,cool, but people are not as stupid ..dr. voy and watson think random urine test are better than bloodtest, then so be it, they are commision doctors after all , one is a long time olympic physiscain by the way!....

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            While I want to see better testing, going the baseball route such as making this some type of witch hunt, is terrible for the sport.

Boxing isn't mainstream like it was back in the day and nothing would turn potential fans off more than a culture in which we accuse all our stars without any proof.

Again I have no issues with better testing but their is a way to go about it without making a mockery of the sport.
            In all honesty, Mannys declining of the test made it a huge deal.
            If Manny would have done what he says he's doing now (Accepting the terms, no cut offs) this shyt wouldnt be an issue.

Boxing is allowing this shyt to happen, could you imagine where boxing would be without Mannys run?
            The heat is not hot enought rite now for boxing to get cleaned up (Mainly cause like you say, it's not mainstream anymore),
            Boxing has to compete with MMA now, do you really think they'd mess up a good thing by forcing fighters to test?
            They need this hype (Dirty or clean) they need it, so why tamper with the product..

NSAC went as far as to call EPO a non PED, my guess is because the only way to find it is by going the random blood and urine route.
            This would mean that the testing that's in place is bogus, do you think they wanna do that?

Manny is making boxing a lil money now, so just like Bob Arum they will ride Manny till his heart explodes from that shyt.

Oh, speaking of a witch hunt... Did'nt NSAC order Manny and Floyd to undergo random urine tests? JUST Manny and Floyd, they did'nt even have a fight signed.
            Last edited by cixthree; 12-29-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

what a dumb a$$ thread.

suspicion, hearsay, rumor, and slander are for b!tches and fa99ots.

either you got actual proof or someone willing to testify in court or you ain't got *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                what a dumb a$$ thread.

suspicion, hearsay, rumor, and slander are for b!tches and fa99ots.

either you got actual proof or someone willing to testify in court or you ain't got *****.

Spoken like a person who has something to hide... Can't wait till Manny tests, comes in clean and your Daddy does him dirty....

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                  What Pacquiao has done.
                  Impressively beating bigger guys, while suffering from smaller guys before.
                  Why just the suspicion now... When he moved up to fight ledwaba, he was fighting a bigger guy and did better much better then getting koed in by the lighter foes, then he moved up to face barrera even heavier and did better and so on and so on. Non of the Mexican big 3 were able to ko let alone kd pac like torrecampo and singsurat.. Cotto was getting kd by lighter foes and smaller punchers but couldn't by bigger opponents... .So what is it... Is it Ariza?? Pac has been doing this his entire career... When did it start *****s... Speculate the facts please.
                  Last edited by Alibata; 12-29-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

forget about pac?..lol.please ....the reason for this thread is to bash pacquiao mofo....you should try a more intelligent approach to hide your agenda cotto hugger....your boy got ****ed by pac fair and square ..get over it!
                    Hey man for a second I actually thought this guy wasn't a troll and was asking an honest question.

After reading a few of his other threads/replies....your right he just created this in an attempt to bash Manny.

Comment

Roided Mosley looked extremely stronger than Dela hoya in the 2nd fight but still lost. Roided Vargas got KTFO by Oscar.

Can PEDS automatically make you look like Superman?

NO

Hopkins is 46 and is doing well. Holyfield is similar in age and still fighting but looks worse. is Nard Roiding?

Pac is knocking bigger fighters now. Is Pac on roids?

Floyd climbs as high as 54 from 130 and is unbeaten. Is Floyd on Roids?

Amirk Khan got Kayoed by Presscott by was able to withstand Maidana's bombs? Is Amir on Roids?

========

Better testing YES. Idiotic assumptions and speculations NO

Comment

Working...
                      X