No announcement yet.

Going to the Philippines soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Going to the Philippines soon

Heading to Manila for a couple of weeks in May/June 2016 for cross-cultural training work

Have quite a few things organised already but visiting a few of y'alls beaches. Anyone have any cool things to share, hints and tips, recommendations etc, where to go and not to go for foreigners like me?

Looking at the large contingent of Philippines nigs on this site to contribute. Would be much appreciated.

P.Burgos in Makati.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      Heading to Manila for a couple of weeks in May/June 2016 for cross-cultural training work

Have quite a few things organised already but visiting a few of y'alls beaches. Anyone have any cool things to share, hints and tips, recommendations etc, where to go and not to go for foreigners like me?

Looking at the large contingent of Philippines nigs on this site to contribute. Would be much appreciated.
      I am there now as you know. Hit me up after these guys fill you in, and I will fill in what they miss, if anything. I have been going there since 2000. Spent a year working for Globe Telecom. I go yearly.

Will tell you the ins & outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I am there now as you know. Hit me up after these guys fill you in, and I will fill in what they miss, if anything. I have been going there since 2000. Spent a year working for Globe Telecom. I go yearly.

Will tell you the ins & outs.
        Thanks bruh, I've been meaning to ask you but I know you havin a blast right about now so I don't want to bother you lol. How's the trip?

Whats the best place to have fun and party?

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
          Thanks bruh, I've been meaning to ask you but I know you havin a blast right about now so I don't want to bother you lol. How's the trip?

Whats the best place to have fun and party?
          Burgos street & Angeles city. But go to an all girls college and pretend you are lost. Ask the girls you find beautiful and invite them to lunch or dinner.

http://www.whorist.com

Crazy site. But for new comers it is interesting to see things from various perspectives.

Peace Bruh, headed to the filling station for breakfast.
          bottoms is open 24/7 but I won't go. Eating and going back to sleep.

Comment

visit the beautiful town of Tondo...mingle with the friendly people at night...wear lots of jewelry

Comment

Burgos street & Angeles city. But go to an all girls college and pretend you are lost. Ask the girls you find beautiful and invite them to lunch or dinner.

Crazy site. But for new comers it is interesting to see things from various perspectives.

hahaha im pretty sure you live here in Makati. You in Rockwell?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                hahaha im pretty sure you live here in Makati. You in Rockwell?
                Not this time! I am headed back to Tokyo this Sunday night. Work Monday!
                Will be suffering from PPD, Post Phililppines Departure.

Work looks so crappy & useless now. Going to take a lot of foods back with me for my Pinoy Brothers in Tokyo.

Comment

Damn bruh, appreciate it, just checked it today tho tbh. I knew that ish is NS8FW lmao.

PuS$y makes the world go round, G. Its the most important thing we got. good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    visit the beautiful town of Tondo...mingle with the friendly people at night...wear lots of jewelry
                    I love me some Philippine pu$sy tbh, hot as hawk tbh. I googled map that shiiet tho, doesnt look like a friendly place tbh. Unless you yanking my chain son.

Comment

Working...
                    X