Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin Wants to fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighter are fighter making excuses for why they can't face the guy. We'll be at "I'm washing my hair that night" before the year is out.

Comment

Do you really think he would fight GGG? Even if he wanted to his managers, promoters would not approve of that fight when he can fight Martinez or Chavez jr for better money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Isnt 3G with TR and Kid Chocolate with GBP? Personally I think Kid Chocolate is too big for 3G. 3G might have the advantage if the fight happens right now because 3G might be a little more developed now. But that will all change the longer this fight takes to make as Kid Chocolate gets better. In fact I think over the last year Kid Chocolate has faced the better computition.
        Golovkin is promoted by K2 promotions so I don't see a problem making the fight if Quillin wants it, also Kid Chocolate's 29, Golovkin is 30, chocolate ain't gonna improve too much IMO... I'd favour Golovkin in a fight, but from what I hear when they sparred together it was fairly tight so who knows? It would be a great fight though!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Barker and Lee are after each other. More money in that fight than fighting GGG. I doubt Geale wants any part of GGG.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I'm saying those guys would all jump at the chance to fight Quillin, not 3G. Nobody is jumping at the chance to fight Golovkin.
          Your post was misleading and in my defense it was 630 in the morning. My bad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Isnt 3G with TR and Kid Chocolate with GBP? Personally I think Kid Chocolate is too big for 3G. 3G might have the advantage if the fight happens right now because 3G might be a little more developed now. But that will all change the longer this fight takes to make as Kid Chocolate gets better. In fact I think over the last year Kid Chocolate has faced the better computition.
            You're not saying much with the last sentence. That's what happens when you can't convince top opposition to get in the ring with you. And when he made a fight with Pirog, he got injured. GGG just got a little bad luck right now. Quillin has faced one good opponent in N'Jikam, and I wouldn't call it a great performance either. Before that, he faced Winky Wright.....

Comment

it's going to have to be a strong HBO backing that gets these guys into the ring with golovkin. they clearly want the kid to do well. they love knockout punchers. let's see if they give him the necessary push by putting up bigger dollars for his fights.

golovkin is going to be avoided until these guys have no other logical choice outside of fighting him.

Comment

3G knocks him out, kid chocolate is good but he needs more experience

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  You're not saying much with the last sentence. That's what happens when you can't convince top opposition to get in the ring with you. And when he made a fight with Pirog, he got injured. GGG just got a little bad luck right now. Quillin has faced one good opponent in N'Jikam, and I wouldn't call it a great performance either. Before that, he faced Winky Wright.....
                  N'Jikam is better than anybody 3G has faced over the past year. Not saying its 3Gs fault either but its true.

Comment

This is one of my dream fights. Hopefully it happens by the end of the year.

Comment

N'Jikam is better than anybody 3G has faced over the past year. Not saying its 3Gs fault either but its true.
                      Agreed, and that why I think GGG/Quillin should happen sooner rather than later. They haven't fought anybody like the other yet, and both have titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X