Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol at Calzaghe telling Mayweather he should fight the best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at Calzaghe telling Mayweather he should fight the best.

And this is the day right before Kessler loses to Ward. LMAO.

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    And this is the day right before Kessler loses to Ward. LMAO.
    Who did he miss out on?

Prime Hopkins and prime Roy but that's about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Who did he miss out on?

Prime Hopkins and prime Roy but that's about it?
      Look at the landscape right now. Cloud, Pascal, Dawson (He's overrated, but still), and of course Abraham and Ward. He got out when things were getting interesting. But at least he's retired though and not wasting our time with more bull**** match ups like Floyd is trying to do.

Comment

Look at the landscape right now. Cloud, Pascal, Dawson (He's overrated, but still), and of course Abraham and Ward. He got out when things were getting interesting. But at least he's retired though and not wasting our time with more bull**** match ups like Floyd is trying to do.
        Prime Hopkins, Prime Jones Jr, Prime Toney, Abraham, Pavlik, Dawson, Bute.

Comment

How many of those guys realistically beat Calzaghe? A lot of people are going triangle theory with Ward beating Kessler but boxing don't work like that. Calzaghe also beat Hopkins, who is still P4P better then all those guys you've mentioned, even this version of Hopkins who is old.

BTW, Hopkins also pulled out of a fight with Calzaghe in 2002 in the last minute.

Comment

And Paul Williams is someone that could move up to 168 in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              How many of those guys realistically beat Calzaghe? A lot of people are going triangle theory with Ward beating Kessler but boxing don't work like that. Calzaghe also beat Hopkins, who is still P4P better then all those guys you've mentioned, even this version of Hopkins who is old.

BTW, Hopkins also pulled out of a fight with Calzaghe in 2002 in the last minute.
              So Joe's career revolved around trying to fight Bernard Hopkins. Gotcha.

Comment

I got a good laugh when I read that too. Joe hid in boxings dark corner for 10 years before he peaked out into the world. He's the king of ducking.

Comment

I like Joe, but I laughed when I read him saying that.

Comment

Tho he now retired and shouldn't be talkin, Joe C is right. Dude needs to fight SSM and Pac. And Joe beat Kessler. If he lost to him, he'd be lookin like **** right now cuz of what Ward did to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X