No announcement yet.

Prescott vs Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott vs Murray

This fight is being made at the moment I hear, would be a cracking fight. Who you got?

I got Murray winnning by a UD beat down or a late stoppage by a body shot, I think he has the chin to be ok with Prescott, who outside of his KO power I don't rate.

Murray gets hit too much, Prescott by knockout.

Comment

Prescotts power has been overrated since his first round destruction of Amir. Even in the amatures with headgear on Khan was doing the chicken dance. I give Murray a good chance to go the distance and win by UD.

Comment

**** this is happening!? What a Fight! I really like John Murray but from the Khan performance (the only time ive seen Prescott) I gotta go with the Columbian, he looked great although that fight probably flattered him a little.
        Murray gets hit a bit and Prescotts power looks sick! Then again Prescott my be rusty its been a while since he fought and john is no mug

Comment

Prescott is going to have a fight on ESPN first against Humberto Toledo.

Comment

Thing is ive seen a few of Prescotts fights and he is a 4rd fighter, BUT he has shifted camp and is probably training much better now.

If he gets a good camp i go Prescott if not Murray.

Comment

Fab fight but im saying John Murray all the way!

Comment

Not sure who wins this, but should be a great fight while it lasts.

Comment

Prescott.

BANG. Goodnight!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

John Murray needs to tighten his defence up, if he does this he should win.

Comment

Working...
                    X