No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Make 140 Debut on February 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Make 140 Debut on February 20th

BoxingScene.com has been advised that prospect Thomas Dulorme (16-1) will return to action on February 20th in New York against an opponent to be determined. The Puerto Rico based Dulorme will look to bounce back from his October knockout loss to Carlos Abregu, which is the only loss in the highly touted prospect's young career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hmm he looked pretty solid at 147, hopefully it doesnt take too much out of him. If hes comfortable at the weight I think he can do great things there.

Comment

dropping down is a terrible move for Dulorme. he using the weight as an excuse for his loss but he should be blaming himself for not being able to defend against a straight right.

moving down is going to make him even more susceptible to being KOed. personally I think Abregu wrecked him. I don't think I've ever seen anybody eyes roll around like that everytime they got tagged.

Dulorme has all the physical tools but never bothered learning how to defend.

Comment

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had an off night against Abregu, but I do question his chin. In reality I haven't heard anything from Abregu and would like to see him again. Wasn't his only loss to Bradley, **** you know he ain't got anything better to do so why not give him the rematch. Just saying

Comment

I guess there was a reason his team didn't want Abregu.

Comment

Losing to a hard hitter like Abregu is no reason to write off a prospect, but his chin is a concern. He did NOT seem to take shots well at all. Other than that, he has some great tools. Best of luck to him at 140. That is a stacked division at the moment so he has an opportunity to make some waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer
              I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had an off night against Abregu, but I do question his chin. In reality I haven't heard anything from Abregu and would like to see him again. Wasn't his only loss to Bradley, **** you know he ain't got anything better to do so why not give him the rematch. Just saying
              I dont think its fair to question his chin at this stage of his career. He's young and was fighting Abregu after all. It was a horrible move by his team and they got greedy just cause they wanted to be on HBO. They shouldve taken the other fight and fought on ESPN or something.

I

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think this is a good move by Dulorme and his people. Physically he looked damn good at 147 so I'm not sure if going to 140 is smart.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah now they can feed him to BAM BAM!!LMAO J/K hopefully he willlearn from his mistakes and defends those right hands a little better.

Comment

Dulorme walks around at 150-155 so dropping down to 140 should not be that big a problem. I didn't like the fact that his team chose Abregu as an opponent based on Abregu's performance against Tim Bradley, his ring experience, as well as his KO percentage. I think he can rebuild his career but, for now, he needs a confidence boosting fight. He's a cool cat and all and, at just 22, he's got a good head on his shoulders. I just wish his team did too...

Comment

Working...
                    X