Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto, the gate keeper to Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto, the gate keeper to Floyd Mayweather?

We saw Ortiz after an exciting fight vs Berto get a shot at Mayweather. Now we had Guerrero whoop his ass in a very exciting fight. Is Guerrero next to get a shot at Mayweather?

He seems to be, dont know why
    Floyd is leagues above Berto

Comment

I wish Guerrero would fight Mayweather the same way he fought Berto.

Mayweather will land that uppercut on the inside at will. And his defense is 10X better than Berto's too.

Comment

haha looks like it but I can't see Guerrero getting the fight against Floyd.

I'd like to see him fight Bradley though.

Comment

well im sure rob wouldn't fight may the same way but i don't see anything he can do to floyd honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            He seems to be, dont know why
            Floyd is leagues above Berto
            True but he seems to produce exciting fights which leads to more recognition to himself and his opponent. That also leads to more viewers/attendance for Floyd vs whoever fought Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I wish Guerrero would fight Mayweather the same way he fought Berto.

Mayweather will land that uppercut on the inside at will. And his defense is 10X better than Berto's too.
              Guerrero is kinda worrying me with this new style of his. That's 2 fights in a row which he fights the same way. If he keeps fighting this way and taking that type of punishment he won't last long.

Comment

Berto's two loses have both been high profile good fights, the Ortiz one was FoTY and I don't know if this will qualify but I think people respect what the Ghost showed tonight.

Also while both guys looked good against Berto they also showed some flaws, looking good in a good fairly big fight but showing some things that could get exploited is the recipe to get a a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Berto's two loses have both been high profile good fights, the Ortiz one was FoTY and I don't know if this will qualify but I think people respect what the Ghost showed tonight.

Also while both guys looked good against Berto they also showed some flaws, looking good in a good fairly big fight but showing some things that could get exploited is the recipe to get a a big name.
                  Truth.

Im not sure how Guerrero would fight Mayweather but I think his best shot is making the fight a rough one? Maul him on the inside sort of like Cotto did? Or probably mix it up.

Comment

What a lousy Gate Keeper.

Comment

Working...
                    X