No announcement yet.

Americans who are you voting for today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Not to mention Colorado looking to go to Obama and I think he might win Florida because the votes left to be counted are heavily democrat.

We will see, I don't see Romney winning Ohio and no republican has ever won without Ohio.
    So true.

with 40% of Dade county votes processed, and the polls being at 50/50, there's no way Romney wins Florida, this shyt is OVAH.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Not to mention Colorado looking to go to Obama and I think he might win Florida because the votes left to be counted are heavily democrat.

We will see, I don't see Romney winning Ohio and no republican has ever won without Ohio.
      Too early to tell in Colorado and I see a recount coming in Florida, though it won't be necessary unless Romney wins Virginia and North Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Too early to tell in Colorado and I see a recount coming in Florida, though it won't be necessary unless Romney wins Virginia and North Carolina.
        Obama's up by 40K with 17% counted in Colorado ... still too early

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Obama's up by 40K with 17% counted in Colorado ... still too early
          Florida does look to be going to Obama (because of Miami/Dade,) but you still have one county (Santa Rosa) in the panhandle (tends to go largely Republican) that has 0% reporting.

Comment

It was seriously amazing how condescending and pretentious the voters for each party have been this election, I shudder to think of the 'I told you so's' tomorrow from whichever side.

Maybe it's jsut because of the expansive social networking now compared to past elections but it has made this one fairly unbearable.

Comment

It's over republicans!

Comment

noynoy aquino jr won...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  It was seriously amazing how condescending and pretentious the voters for each party have been this election, I shudder to think of the 'I told you so's' tomorrow from whichever side.

Maybe it's jsut because of the expansive social networking now compared to past elections but it has made this one fairly unbearable.
                  I think this is because of the times and the margin for error is getting slimmer and slimmer, the more we advance in time.
                  You look at the economy, the monetary system, the debt, worldwide conflicts and failing foreign states .... who we elect is getting more and more critical.

Comment

it's ovah

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X