Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys... VICTOR ORTIZ' Jaw Did NOT Look Good!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His jaw is still very swollen. It's hard to imagine that it takes so long to get back to how it used to be, but that's the way injuries like that are.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Healing a jaw takes some time depending on the severity of the break.

My brother got in a really bad car wreck earlier this year and had plates / screws implanted on his jaw (broke literally right down the middle and also broke orbital bone). It's now starting to show signs of healing after about close to 6 months. I read Victor's jaw was broken in a couple places, but if he does fight again I don't think it'll be for quite a while. Victor will be able to fight again though. Ironically, his jaw will probably be stronger than it was before.
      Bro, that sig is hilarious....thought it was a real pic for sec.

Comment

I think he should retire as well I mean he is bound to quit again if he get's hit hard on his jaw and the possibility of damaging it further.

Comment

lmao at quagmire

Comment

it depends on the fracture angle and place
            but in general , if it takes the time to heal 100 % , it will be much more stronger for your surprise
            when bone heals , it becomes much more resistant to be fractured than normal

Khan needs a fracture jaw like this ^^
            Last edited by mezoomozaa; 09-17-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              It absolutely will, when a bone breaks it heals stronger because of the amount of calcium that the body uses to repair the break.

I think his jaw is right on pace as far as healing is concerned. He will be fine, I think where he's at mentally is more of a question.
              In that case, someone needs to repeatedly break Khan's jaw.

Edit ^^^ lol totally didn't see that. I think we've saved Khan's career!

Comment

Working...
              X