No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez in Camp For March, Wants Viloria Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez in Camp For March, Wants Viloria Next

Ciudad Obregon, Sonora - WBA flyweight champion Hernán "Tyson" Marquez is back in the gym, training for a title defense in the month of the March. The date and venue will be announced shortly by Zanfer Promotions. Marquez is training in the same gym as prospect David Sanchez and WBO featherweight champion Orlando "Siri" Salido, who prepares for his March 10th rematch with Juan Manuel Lopez. Marquez hopes to get the biggest names possible in 2012, including Brian Viloria, Giovani Segura and others. Marquez wants Viloria, the WBO's champion, in the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]

A match with Viloria would be ama-zing. I'd love it if that happened.

Comment

Look forward to it. If Viloria comes in with the right gameplan to outbox Marquez than I expect a win from hom.

Comment

WAR Mini-Tyson!

Comment

hell yeah....brian should be pushing for this aswell......make it happen gents..

Comment

Viloria will annihilate Marquez as what had Donaire did.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              A match with Viloria would be ama-zing. I'd love it if that happened.
              Floyd avoids Pac and will avoid Sergio

Comment

I would love to see Marquez fight Viloria and Segura this year. Marquez is a fighter worth watching and those match ups would produce some fireworks. I would like to see Wonjongkam fight Marquez this year too but I doubt that fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burat Mo View Post
                  Donaire is head and shoulders over Viloria not just phycally but talent wise. This is a good fight would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burat Mo View Post
                    I doubt it. I Don't give Donaire much credit for that win. Marquez moved up to 115 for that fight and Donaire was huge for 115. Marquez is the man @ fly

Comment

Working...
                    X