Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara Judges Remain Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara Judges Remain Suspended

The scorecards submitted by judges John Stewart and Craig Metcalfe weren’t reflective of how easily Andre Ward won his fight against Carl Froch on Dec. 17 in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

WHY HASN'T PAUL AND HIS TEAM COME TO THE DEFENSE OF THIS JUDGES!!!!

They are giving interviews defending their win, telling everyone they won the fight but I'm yet to read a word condemning with regards to the suspension of these judges.

By defending his win and not giving Lara an immediate rematch, Pual William has lost a great deal of luster and respect.

Admitted Paul... you were OWN by a guy with 15 pro fights!!!!!

Comment

I love all this retraining ish they are going through, when we all know that those judges can score any fight correctly..them mf's got paid to score it to Paul Williams. They should be investigating the promoters and Pauls team.

and why hasnt the Lara/Williams fight been changed into a NC..?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        I love all this retraining ish they are going through, when we all know that those judges can score any fight correctly..them mf's got paid to score it to Paul Williams. They should be investigating the promoters and Pauls team.

and why hasnt the Lara/Williams fight been changed into a NC..?

This fight is one of the worse scoring in living memory for me, For Williams to play it off like its nothing and that he won even made me dislike him, I have seen fighters who knew they lost a fight and then they come out and admit it but Williams riding it is a bit shameful to me, they really need to change this fight to a no con-test

Comment

Williams is a Turd, always has been. Funny thing is Sergio "Mrs. Chavez" Martinez's entire hype is built around defeats of Paul "Doo Doo Smooch" Williams

Comment

i dont kno why these comissioners cant seem to understand that judges really have a terrible view that close to the action.judges need to watch these fights on monitors that way they see every angle

Comment

Originally posted by Nesty View Post
              WHY HASN'T PAUL AND HIS TEAM COME TO THE DEFENSE OF THIS JUDGES!!!!

They are giving interviews defending their win, telling everyone they won the fight but I'm yet to read a word condemning with regards to the suspension of these judges.

By defending his win and not giving Lara an immediate rematch, Pual William has lost a great deal of luster and respect.

Admitted Paul... you were OWN by a guy with 15 pro fights!!!!!
              Why haven't we heard from the judges?? I understand the scores. Lara landed the same shot over and over - so what? Paul landed way more punches because he landed a ton of body shots. He was the busier fighter and Lara ran a lot.

Comment

Paul lost clearly- When is the rematch??

Comment

pwill won....
                  he threw more and pressured lara landed big shots here and there...if thats the case marquez won clearly and those judges should be suspended

Comment

If you're the B-SIDE, don't leave it to the Judges.

If you're not a KO-artist, then it's up to you to create a media persona that will allow you to sell tickets, get signed to a major promotion, and not get screwed out of these decisions.

Lara obviously won, but that's the **** that happens in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X