No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao-Mayweather fight happen

Who do you think would bring more fans to buy PPVs?
    Pacquiao
    55.56%
    Mayweather
    44.44%

pacquiao.....floyd got more haters than fans....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      pacquiao.....floyd got more haters than fans....
      That's a GOOD THING. >_>

More people will order the fight because they wanna see Floyd lose. People aren't ordering the fight for an action fight, they wanna see Floyd lose. That's the basis of this fight. The best offensive fighter in this division versus the best defensive boxer in this division, but the reason why this fight is so big is not only because it's the two best of our era, but the majority of people want to see Floyd get whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        That's a GOOD THING. >_>

More people will order the fight because they wanna see Floyd lose. People aren't ordering the fight for an action fight, they wanna see Floyd lose. That's the basis of this fight. The best offensive fighter in this division versus the best defensive boxer in this division, but the reason why this fight is so big is not only because it's the two best of our era, but the majority of people want to see Floyd get whooped.
        no doubt about it......and i misread ts's post...i thought he was talking about who would bring more fans to the staduim at fight night.....

Comment

i say about the same.

it has come to a point where you can't talk about one and not mention the other.

Comment

About the same.

Comment

Working...
            X