Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hype of wining a title in 7 divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hype of wining a title in 7 divisions?

When back then there weren't as many
    Inflation my friends. 3 division then is like 10 now.

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post
    Granted, it's not as impressive as it was back in the day, but Flyweight to Welterweight is 35lbs, which is pretty good. Looking at this from a different angle, if Hatton won consistently all the way up to light heavyweight and was about to take on Chad Dawson, I'd be pretty impressed. Not only that, most of Manny's opponents have been given the biggest beatdown they ever had. The way in which MP has performed is awesome.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

BTW, even though there are more weight classes nowadays, I would guess it's gonna be a little while until we witness a fighter attempting to become a champion of seven divisions again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        BTW, even though there are more weight classes nowadays, I would guess it's gonna be a little while until we witness a fighter attempting to become a champion of seven divisions again.
        He is awesome but who has he beat in the last 2 fights?

Oscar -out of his prime, weight drained
        and
        Hatton- very over-rated

I am very sure that Cotto will KO him....

Comment

that belt is a freakin joke, a Catchweight Championship?? who the hell would be proud of that? oh im the p4p catchweight champ!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
            that belt is a freakin joke, a Catchweight Championship?? who the hell would be proud of that? oh im the p4p catchweight champ!
            This is his first catchweight you dumb ****! There are fighters out there who asks people for higher division to come down to their division just so they could fight!

Just be thankful that this fight is even happening and that Manny took courage to fight a supposedly bigger guy , unlike some boxers I know..

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post
              Well considering we have one other guy (I wont mention his name so his bitches don't angry) running around telling everyone how great he is because has has 5 belts in 5 different weight classes and that this makes him the greatest fighter that has ever lived and his fans believe it, if that is the case, this will make Manny the greatest that ever lived forever more Manny winning his 7th title in his 7th division, should shut that other guy up right?

Comment

why the hype are u freakin nuts? Its a big thing to conquest 7 divisions, gtfo out here wit that why the hype bs.

Comment

Times have changed comparing now to back then is pointless.

Comment

TS has some valid points.

But it's good enough to be a world champion. But imagine being a champion on 6 divisions w/ 4 lineal titles along those championships. It's a huge feat in my opinion and if people could do it so easily, then why has so few people done it?

Comment

Working...
                    X