Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Arreola is on Cloud Nine After Mitchell KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Arreola is on Cloud Nine After Mitchell KO

Luis Sandoval catches up heavyweight contender Chris Arreola to discuss his sensational first round stoppage of Seth Micthell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he's ducking a big puncher like Wilder and talk about Adamek?
    If he got such big balls, let him fight David Haye or Wilder...big nosed talker

Comment

Didn't know cloud nine could hold that much weight.

Comment

"I am the american heavyweight." That's not really saying much.

Comment

Never seen a guy get so happy bout beatin a nobody!!!!!!
          Wilder beats the breaks off this bum easy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bigger paycheck that's all

Arreola is not elite he is b level sloppy fighter, all this hype for beating a c level fighter. Fight Wilder get your nose fractured and quit boxing. No boxing skills, but talks crap better than he can fight.

Comment

Loses to Adamek loses to Stivierne and cries after Klit

Arreola is a bum. Go beat Adamek and then come back and talk. Big worthless lumbering lug.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                To be honest, he's right about Wilder. Dude is making some noise now, but he still hasn't fought anyone above journeyman level. You can't expect to jump from that to fighting a guy ranked in the top 5 by some of the bodies.

I would like to see Arreola fight Stiverne again though. Let the winner between those two fight the winner between Haye and Fury.

Arreola-Haye. I'd take it.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Wilder's not there yet. Although I think Arreola should fight him as a tune-up. He needs to fight 4 times a year to stay in shape. He needs to drop another 20 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    To be honest, he's right about Wilder. Dude is making some noise now, but he still hasn't fought anyone above journeyman level. You can't expect to jump from that to fighting a guy ranked in the top 5 by some of the bodies.

I would like to see Arreola fight Stiverne again though. Let the winner between those two fight the winner between Haye and Fury.

Arreola-Haye. I'd take it.
                    Nah, no rematch. Arreola should fight the winner of Haye and Fury early next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X