Is anyone here fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone here fat?

How do you deal with that?

Do you accept it and what are you going to do about it?

Chunk is the fattest person in England.

Comment

I'm lean and mean son lol

Comment

it's hard being really fat and repulsive looking. i've been fat my whole life and always had self-esteem issues.

i've pretty much accepted the fact that i'll never be happy (without alcohol or fast food anyways) and i'll have to pay for sex the rest of my life.

Comment

I'm past my prime so I do have what some people call a "Family Belly" and damn! proud of it...I've earned it...plus health wise, so far I'm in great health...

Comment

lol@family belly.

i'm in pretty good shape though I have to put in a lot of effort to stay that way. i am up in age so if i stopped working out i would get pretty heavy, fast.

Comment

Walking is my thing, everyday after I get home from work I take a walk with the fam. also the latest I eat is 8pm after that nothing but water and sex if she doesn't have a headache...greatest work out ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                lol@family belly.

i'm in pretty good shape though I have to put in a lot of effort to stay that way. i am up in age so if i stopped working out i would get pretty heavy, fast.
                So you don't eat any Tim Horton's?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  it's hard being really fat and repulsive looking. i've been fat my whole life and always had self-esteem issues.

i've pretty much accepted the fact that i'll never be happy (without alcohol or fast food anyways) and i'll have to pay for sex the rest of my life.

bull****!

Ive seen people who weigh 300 pounds work it off by exercise,diet, and DESIRE for success. You can stop the fast food and alcohol, I aint had a drink since the end of july. YOU CAN, just try! Believe in yourself and never give up. Here, watch this video.

Believe in yourself and dont ever give up until you reach your goal....then set a new one.

Comment

My knuckles look almost like knives when I make a fist. I'm mad skinny.

Comment

Working...
                    X