Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz Has No Inactivity Worries, Wants Mayweather Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz Has No Inactivity Worries, Wants Mayweather Again

The rematch between Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto taking place on June 23rd at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA was originally scheduled to take place on February 11th but was postponed due to an injury suffered by Berto during training camp. While the injury not only pushed the fight back, it also left Victor Ortiz on the sidelines as he had to deal with a fighters worst enemy; inactivity.

[Click Here To Read More]

you had a chance already Ortiz. You blew it!

Comment

Only way is to spoil Canelo before Floyd gets to him

Comment

As if Canelo would fight him. Yes, we're talking about the Canelo who thinks being on the under card of the best boxer in the world is beneath him..cuz he beat who for the title? >__>... No, I'm serious I forgot.

Still, I like Canelo... V__V.. wtf is wrong with me lol

Comment

This dude is smoking some of that good kush.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            As if Canelo would fight him. Yes, we're talking about the Canelo who thinks being on the under card of the best boxer in the world is beneath him..cuz he beat who for the title? >__>... No, I'm serious I forgot.

Still, I like Canelo... V__V.. wtf is wrong with me lol
            A WW.... Mathew Hatton.
            Since his reign, he has fought 2 JMW's. He fought one WW and he's about to fight another.
            So by my count.
            WW fought : 2 going on 3
            JMW fought : 2

Comment

Dude has been too much around his tree friends. He had his chance with Mayweather and he lost. He was even losing the fight before the KO. Mayweather was walking a 165lbs+ fighter down and busting him up.

Comment

I believe Victor. No way Showtime was going to let him out to go fight some other clown. They have that fight camp 360 show for this fight. They were promoting the **** out of this fight. They have too much invested. I can see if Berto wasnt gonna make it back maybe they let him fight some bum but only on Showtime.

Comment

I think Floyd will be campaigning at 154 now, nothing at 147 for him. Ortiz doesn't deserve a rematch anyways. He'd have to beat Berto and then go up to 154 and beat a top 10 guy there. And then it's up to Floyd if he wants to fight him again. I think Ortiz vs Canelo is a good fight to determine who would get Mayweather in 2013. Of course after Canelo beats Mosley and Kirkland.

Comment

SO, First fight was staged... him and Gayweather robbed the boxing fans.. and they want to do it all over again?? F..g bastards!! No more Fake fights!!

Comment

Working...
                    X