Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: I Will Make Sure The Adamek Fight is Not Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali: I Will Make Sure The Adamek Fight is Not Boring

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is going to do everything possible to make sure his upcoming defense with Tomasz Adamek is exciting for the boxing fans. Vitali will defend his title against Adamek on September 10 in a soccer stadium located in Poland. Millions of fans were left disappointed with the lack of excitement during last Saturday's fight between Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye.

[Click Here To Read More]

Show them Vitali get that knock out like U always do.

Comment

Yeah, Vitali definitely is going to the KO

Comment

Vitali is a much different fighter than his brother. He fights with his hands low most of the time, throws body shots and isn't afraid to get hit and engage his opponent. Problem is, none of his opponents so far, have been able to capitalize on these aspects of his game...

In any case, I'm very much looking forward to this fight...

Comment

and that's why the HW division is lucky to have you...and Tomasz

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            and that's why the HW division is lucky to have you...and Tomasz
            Vit is aggressive and has 3x the arsenal that baby bro has. Tomasz throws combos and fights like a man. Vit will prob end up bombing him out.

My two favorite hws by far.

Comment

Vitali - Adamek will be the fight that people thought Wlad-Haye was gonna be. Bank on it!

Comment

I don't find Vitali that boring at all anyway. He generally throws a lot, he isn't as scared to take risks, he'll press for KOs, and he throws more variety of punches.

Comment

This fight might be the one everyone was hoping for with klitschko-haye.

Comment

vitali better not throw for the first 2 rounds,like he said in a joke after solis. because i really don't want to see another 1 rounder. i know adamek has far better chin and fitness but still. the last 2 klit fights have left me wanting for more.

Comment

Working...
                    X