Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After defending succesfully 2 times, does PAC deserve the welterweight championship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
    :banghead:MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY FIGHTING ACOUPLE OF THOSE GUYS BEFORE YOU INSIST THAT PACQ FIGHTS HIM. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE BERTO WIN. THO I THINK A 2ND FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 WOULD END DIFFERENTLY W ORTIZ ON THE LOSING END, AND IM NOT EVEN A BERTO FAN. BUT 1 GOOD FIGHT AT WW DOESNT PUT HIM NEXT INLINE FOR PACQ!! A FEW MORE GOOD FIGHTS AT WW WILL THO. (if he wins) HES NOT ON PACQ OR MAYW LEVEL, HE NEVER WILL BE...
    FAIL

Comment

:banghead:MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY FIGHTING ACOUPLE OF THOSE GUYS BEFORE YOU INSIST THAT PACQ FIGHTS HIM. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE BERTO WIN. THO I THINK A 2ND FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 WOULD END DIFFERENTLY W ORTIZ ON THE LOSING END, AND IM NOT EVEN A BERTO FAN. BUT 1 GOOD FIGHT AT WW DOESNT PUT HIM NEXT INLINE FOR PACQ!! A FEW MORE GOOD FIGHTS AT WW WILL THO. (if he wins) HES NOT ON PACQ OR MAYW LEVEL, HE NEVER WILL BE...
      Listen,I understand it's hard for the ******* to understand anything not jocking Pacman,so let's try this again.

Ortiz's 1 good fight at welterweight doesn't put him in line deserving of Pacman.This is what U believe correct??

Lets check out Pacman's last 3 opponents & the 4th to come:
      Clottey lost to Cotto.
      Margarito tried to cheat against Mosley,got ko'd & suspended,then beat a bum in his return.
      Mosley lost badly to Floyd & was proven shot proven shot against Mora.
      Now Marquez was proven ineffective at welterweight against Floyd,but now he's fighting Pacman there.

Meanwhile while all that is going down,Ortiz came up to welterweight as a cherrypicked opponent & beat the #3 ranked welterweight who was also a champion.He is now the #2 ranked welterweight.I know sound logic seems strange to the *******.But I hope U can comprehend this.If not,don't bother quoting me anymore because ur a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        I dont ****en get you guys. PAC made 3 welters wilt physically or mentally now he still has to prove himself to a guy who not long ago was a nobody to all of you.
        I'd take your posts more seriously if they weren't dribbling with residue off of Pacquiao's scrotum.

On paper Pacquiao deserves the title, thus deceiving the casual fans (you), but as for the rest of the (real) fans of the sport, we all know what it takes it to be a real champion in boxing.

Perfect matchmaking is the name of Pacquiao's game. It's like a girl who's a 5 or a 6, but surrounded by 2's and 3's with maybe a -4 too, she'd look like a dime. You can't fool me, I see what you did there.

Comment

I think Pac vs Ortiz would be a pretty good scrap, but Ortiz will get bodied as the fight goes on. We can't forget, though Ortiz looked great in the Berto fight, he got his share of hits along with being dropped himself.

I can't imagine Ortiz having a chance once Manny's gets his groove going in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I think Pac vs Ortiz would be a pretty good scrap, but Ortiz will get bodied as the fight goes on. We can't forget, though Ortiz looked great in the Berto fight, he got his share of hits along with being dropped himself.

I can't imagine Ortiz having a chance once Manny's gets his groove going in the fight.
            Pound for pound Berto has more power than Pacquiao. Pacquiao's effectiveness is in the accumulation of punches more than one shot power, which was only seen against Hatton after his usual self imposed weight drains from ballooning up after fights so constantly.

Pacquiao hasn't fought a live dog in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Huh?!! "Moving..." what???

Sorry, son. Pac's last few opponents fought nothing like moving speedbags.

Moving heavy bags is more like it.

I'm almost sure Marquez will act out his rendition of a half-heavy bag, half-double end bag while getting pounded into submission.
              Sorry bro that's what i meant... lol my mistake. What i meant to say is tht Manny has been fighting washed up boxers for his last "career changing" fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Listen,I understand it's hard for the ******* to understand anything not jocking Pacman,so let's try this again.

Ortiz's 1 good fight at welterweight doesn't put him in line deserving of Pacman.This is what U believe correct??

Lets check out Pacman's last 3 opponents & the 4th to come:
                Clottey lost to Cotto.
                Margarito tried to cheat against Mosley,got ko'd & suspended,then beat a bum in his return.
                Mosley lost badly to Floyd & was proven shot proven shot against Mora.
                Now Marquez was proven ineffective at welterweight against Floyd,but now he's fighting Pacman there.

Meanwhile while all that is going down,Ortiz came up to welterweight as a cherrypicked opponent & beat the #3 ranked welterweight who was also a champion.He is now the #2 ranked welterweight.I know sound logic seems strange to the *******.But I hope U can comprehend this.If not,don't bother quoting me anymore because ur a waste of time.
                1st of all you bias SOB im not a "so called" "*******" you childish name calling b*tch!! Im a boxing fan. and yes that Includes Pacq with a big list of others. It dont matter who lost to who or who beat who. Most fighters have lost fights.. Pacq has beaten alot of those CHAMP NAMES that brought big money cant blame him for that. Victor has beaten 1 in Berto who never really had a name.. Im saying that Victor needs to test himself against the likes on Clottey Mosley Marg. All whom i believe would beat him.. Berto was not the measuring stick...

Comment

1st of all you bias SOB im not a "so called" "*******" you childish name calling b*tch!! Im a boxing fan. and yes that Includes Pacq with a big list of others. It dont matter who lost to who or who beat who. Most fighters have lost fights.. Pacq has beaten alot of those CHAMP NAMES that brought big money cant blame him for that. Victor has beaten 1 in Berto who never really had a name.. Im saying that Victor needs to test himself against the likes on Clottey Mosley Marg. All whom i believe would beat him.. Berto was not the measuring stick...
                  Ok,do me a favor & don't quote me anymore,thanks.

Comment

why did pac fight cotto at 145 but clottey and de la hoya at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Wish Pac would step up to Arum and get this made, but o well...

Comment

Working...
                      X