No announcement yet.

Lets talk about body snatchers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about body snatchers

I was gonna post this on the weigh in thread but I couldn't help it. If you ever get the opportunity to watch this kid live or on TV don't turn away or blink.

Geez this kid is throwing heat. Thanks man. He is now on my watch list.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy
      Geez this kid is throwing heat. Thanks man. He is now on my watch list.
      He fights tomorrow on FNF but I'm not sure they will televise his fight. They need to start doing that tho.

Funny thing is, those are highlights but all his fights are nearly just like that. Bombs being thrown and people getting hurt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol he KO'es everyone with the same hook then straight
        pretty nice

Comment

He spars with Rigo and the video I've seen he spars nothing like he fights.

Comment

i'm going to be at the fights tomorrow, i didn't even realize he was going to be on the card. def looking forward to his fight after watching that highlight vid, thanks for posting. the only fight i've seen of his was his last, against bowles. i'll see if i can record it. if anything, espn deportes might show his fight (if the two televised bouts don't go the distance). i've watched fnf on the espn deportes broadcast plenty of times, it seems like they always show the undercard fights if they have extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91
              i'm going to be at the fights tomorrow, i didn't even realize he was going to be on the card. def looking forward to his fight after watching that highlight vid, thanks for posting. the only fight i've seen of his was his last, against bowles. i'll see if i can record it. if anything, espn deportes might show his fight (if the two televised bouts don't go the distance). i've watched fnf on the espn deportes broadcast plenty of times, it seems like they always show the undercard fights if they have extra time.
              This is what Im hoping they do with his fight. If you get a chance record it man. Make sure you don't miss it!

Next time I go to Florida (probably in the summer) I'm gonna try to swing by the gym to watch him or catch one of his fights. This is why I wish MalikKnuckles was still around, that's the connect I need.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                This is what Im hoping they do with his fight. If you get a chance record it man. Make sure you don't miss it!

Next time I go to Florida (probably in the summer) I'm gonna try to swing by the gym to watch him or catch one of his fights. This is why I wish MalikKnuckles was still around, that's the connect I need.

yeah, i'll try and get a good view of it if i can. i'll def be there to see it though. hopefully the espn2 cameras film it, cause if they do, then they'll probably show it (either after the televised bouts or somewhere online). last time they came through (molina/spinks), there was a really good entertaining heavyweight fight on the undercard. i read somewhere that they didn't show the fight on their broadcast, but they did record it. i think it was available online or something. i don't see why they wouldn't videotape his fight, he was just on their network and scored an impressive KO.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

yeah, i'll try and get a good view of it if i can. i'll def be there to see it though. hopefully the espn2 cameras film it, cause if they do, then they'll probably show it (either after the televised bouts or somewhere online). last time they came through (molina/spinks), there was a really good entertaining heavyweight fight on the undercard. i read somewhere that they didn't show the fight on their broadcast, but they did record it. i think it was available online or something. i don't see why they wouldn't videotape his fight, he was just on their network and scored an impressive KO.
                  I think you're talking about Szpilka fight? Or maybe that was on a different card.

I've noticed Chicago been getting some good boxing lately, I'm jelaous. We don't get **** in this junk state. Cant wait till I move back to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    He fights tomorrow on FNF but I'm not sure they will televise his fight. They need to start doing that tho.

Funny thing is, those are highlights but all his fights are nearly just like that. Bombs being thrown and people getting hurt.

como? el maja fighting tomorrow? they need to give this kid better promotion i didnt even know about it como que no televised bro?

Comment

Working...
                    X