No announcement yet.

Povetkin vs Hook - Who's won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin vs Hook - Who's won?

What's your opinion? Who's won this bout?

I think Huck took this fight with a close decision.
    Povetkin
    42.86%
    Huck
    57.14%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by Bonza; 02-28-2012, 04:20 PM.

captain hook?

Comment

had huck ahead in a close fight. going to watch it again and see if i change my mind on any rounds when i get the chance. i was not very excited about the fight going in and they really didnt wake me up until the 3rd or fourth.

i was also watching on a str eam, and sometimes you have trouble telling what's landing and missing, or even if some shots are thrown at all, if the stre am is bad enough

Comment

Just rewatched the fight, I had Povetkin 7 rounds to 5, close fight that really could have been scored either way... maybe a rematch is needed?

Comment

I saw it as a fairly close but clear win for Povetkin.

Half of Huck's landed shots were illegal rabbit punches, and he was missing a lot.

Both showed tremendous heart. Povetkin has good technical skills but was obviously out of shape. Huck lacks skills but is strong and determined.

Comment

I had Povetkin 115-113 but it was a very close fight that could've gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I saw it as a fairly close but clear win for Povetkin.

Half of Huck's landed shots were illegal rabbit punches, and he was missing a lot
              Very good point, Huck was throwing those rabbit punches often I noticed that and got pretty annoyed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                I had Povetkin 115-113 but it was a very close fight that could've gone either way.
                Yay me too

Comment

I think will see the rematch after Povetkin vs Rahman

Comment

Has anybody heard about active fighters opinion on this point?

Comment

Working...
                    X