Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filipino politicians calling for Pacquiao's resignation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    The corruptness in Filipino politics makes the US government look like schoolkids. There's a reason they were given first world status handed to them by the US and they spiraled to 3rd world status.
    That's why all the major cities in the US are Occupying? Yet 70% of them don't know **** about the occupy themselves. Truth is US is one of the most corrupted governments. Newt Grinrich/Michelle Bachman is getting paid by the Koch Brothers to apply to race for presidential voting. If you don't know about Koch brothers then you have no clue about politics.

Yet alone, if you haven't traveled to any other country besides Mexico just for Cancun.
    Last edited by PinoyZoi; 12-01-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Lol Pacquiao is getting exposed in boxing and now politics , the Pacmania is over

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Coz he's the only Congressman who isn't pilfering the nation's money?
        Exactly, you can't trust those politicians that are not on the take, lol...
        Anyways, most politicians in the Philippines are washed up actors.

Comment

after reading this i wonder if those 7 ambulance cars and 1000 computers ever reached the sarangani shores at all.

Comment

if you guys arent affected by philippine politics or a non-citizen of the country, i dont understand how you can judge his leadership. Politicians aint no role models!

if pac wants to get his dick sucked by some random model because jinkee doesnt, let him be.

Comment

Behind every successful person there is a pack of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                That's why all the major cities in the US are Occupying? Yet 70% of them don't know **** about the occupy themselves. Truth is US is one of the most corrupted governments. Newt Grinrich/Michelle Bachman is getting paid by the Koch Brothers to apply to race for presidential voting. If you don't know about Koch brothers then you have no clue about politics.

Yet alone, if you haven't traveled to any other country besides Mexico just for Cancun.
                The Occupy protests are a joke. Here in SF and Oakland (LA too) they've become nothing more than a public nuisance.

Every candidate has "sponsors" pulling strings. I'm not saying that US politics aren't dirty as ****, but are you seriously arguing that Philippine politics isn't?!?

Comment

I think Pacquiao represents a beacon of hope for many young Filipinos, and like others mentioned haters are going to hate and politicians are going to be as crooked as ever.

Comment

:laugh: @ Floyd Merriweather

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Haha, i agree hes a non performing liability. He comes and gos as he pleases, and doesnt show up to meetings.

He better choose either boxing or politics, because right now he isnt performing up to par on either.

I cant believe a guy is so bored that he chooses politics to enter.
                      Well, the fact that he did more and helped a lot of people more than those politicians holding their power for many decades. Simple they just afraid if Pac become the next president that would be the end of their corruption.

Comment

Working...
                      X