No announcement yet.

What will PACMAN fans do when he LOSES for the 6th Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will PACMAN fans do when he LOSES for the 6th Time

It will be 4 losses when he loses to Cotto. Actually 6 losses to go with his 2 draws(JMM beat him twice). What will you crazy PACMAN fanatics do then. Hopefully finally realize that PACMAN is just a good fighter not GREAT just good.

I like PACMAN, but I'm not stupid I know what he is. He a good action fighter, period. All time Great, not even close, He has been knocked out twice by nobodies, SIX losses plus 2 draws. So just stop it. beating a severely drained DLH and over hyped HATTON does not mean anything.

But the truth will set you free and his name is COTTO. It wont be the end of your world when PACMAN gets his ass handed to him by COTTO, Donaire or even Brain Viloria can use your support. I'm sure they would like and appreciate some of that nut sucking love yall completely give to PACMAN.

And before you ask or wonder, Yes I'm black, Yes I think Floyd Jr. is the best right now, Yes I am a PACMAN fan also and Yes, I don't lie to myself about my favorite fighters.

vinny pazienza

Comment

im black and i think pacquiao is more african american than floyd mayweather jr

Comment

i wont mind if he loses @ this point... i dont mind the "6" losses...

Comment

Jeez Shogun is very interesting.

Comment

What will the haters do when pac wins that 7th title and be the 1st one in the long history of boxing to do it??

Comment

His losses to Singsurat and Torrelcampo are irrelevant, especially the loss to Torrelcampo if you include that you may as well include fights AM losses...

Comment

****, what did Robinson fans do when he picked up that 19th loss?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Some Tyson knockouts.

Comment

Some nice Pac-Man sparring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCj6MsI1gc

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X