No announcement yet.

Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped This?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

that dude gets ***** like its going outta style so who gives a ****.whats the point of being young rich and good looking if you're just gonna settle?**** that.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
        Yeah she's cute.

But lol what's with the guy who shot the video using maybe the gayest getup of all time. The music and those poses Ronaldo was doing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Can't say he had better things to do but footballers definitely have plenty of fish in the sea! Even big gummed Crouchie is always seen with fit birds. Only ugly homegrown Manure players have ugly birds like Coleen. Even with all that money he can onyl get a og. Well with all that coaching Chrek still can't shoot for ****! Overrated and useless. Now when I go on about Torres, you can compare to fatty who cost more and can't even get half as many goals as the best player in the universe!

Comment

Ronaldo can get any woman in the world, why would you settle when you can get any chick. There are plenty of other hot chicks he could easily get

Comment

Footballers get more fit birds than rock stars in the USA. This is mainly because there are fitter birds and better quality standards in Europe and South America.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
                Footballers get more fit birds than rock stars in the USA. This is mainly because there are fitter birds and better quality standards in Europe and South America.
                Get the **** out of here, NBA and NFL get the best groupies in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                  Get the **** out of here, NBA and NFL get the best groupies in the world.
                  In a country where they think a big beast like Jessica 'Rabbit' Simspon and Cameron 'Battered Face' Diaz are considered as fit. Them poor tall freaks and fat spandex tight wearing ****s can't gt **** nowhere. Nobody knows them outside their own ****ing country which is ******ed as ****. American birds are 60% FAT. Don't lie to me. I have been there an stats also prove that supersize land is the fattest in the world. Don't see many fatties in prague or Madrid, just beautiful girls with model features. When Yanks see a skinny dog with lots of make up, they get a stiffy. In the Kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king!

Americans are **** at sports so made up their own gay ones that nobody plays: FACT!!!
                  Last edited by Rafael Benitez; 07-17-2008, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
                    In a country where they think a big beast like Jessica 'Rabbit' Simspon and Cameron 'Battered Face' Diaz are considered as fit. Them poor tall freaks and fat spandex tight wearing ****s can't gt **** nowhere. Nobody knows them outside their own ****ing country which is ******ed as ****. American birds are 60% FAT. Don't lie to me. I have been there an stats also prove that supersize land is the fattest in the world. Don't see many fatties in prague or Madrid, just beautiful girls with model features. When Yanks see a skinny dog with lots of make up, they get a stiffy. In the Kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king!

Americans are **** at sports so made up their own gay ones that nobody plays: FACT!!!
                    America has everything you want. Hispanics,Blacks,Whites,Asians,Europeans, Indians and even hot Pacific islanders. America is the land of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                      America has everything you want. Hispanics,Blacks,Whites,Asians,Europeans, Indians and even hot Pacific islanders. America is the land of sex.
                      Don't lie to me, I told you I been there! Even the ethnic girls are fat as ****. i seen people dyin gover and making out with big fat black girls an fat latinos. Even guys with phat cars. America is the land of spandex, not sex.

Have you been to Prague? Or Madrid? They have almost as many fit birds as Morroco. If I made a Premier League of fit birds, American cocksucking slags(sluts) would be relegated with no points.

Comment

Working...
                      X