No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Vows To Continue Run of Beating Puerto Ricans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Vows To Continue Run of Beating Puerto Ricans

By Jake Donovan - A moment of familiarity struck Orlando Salido in the wake of his technical decision loss to Mikey Garcia earlier this year. The dreaded “R” word entered his mind, the first time he gave any consideration to the subject in a dozen years.

Once upon a time, Salido – five fights in to his pro career but still a few months away from his 21st birthday at the time – had his mind made up and ready to find another line of work. A road trip from his native Mexico to the United States helped change his mind, landing with the right trainers, manager and promoter to forge out what has been a memorable career.

Now 32 years old and more than 50 fights into his pro career, it gets a little harder to talk yourself out of decisions once your mind is made up. Salido never fully embraced the concept of calling it quits, but has used the past eight months to put his career in full perspective. [Click Here To Read More]

I want my comrades to beat him.....not really sure if I want Orlando Cruz to be the one

Comment

anytime a boxer loses "I wasn't feeling myself" but when he won he was "himself" smh

Comment

Segura, Salido and Margarito deserve statues built in La Isla

Comment

good article, hopefully Salido can make some good $$$ before calling it quits.

Comment

Salido better not lose this one.

Comment

If you think guys like that deserve statues your stupid salido has beaten 1 good name jaunma thats it segura has beaten 1 good name calderon and cheato has beaten 1 good name cotto which got revenge and ended his career there are way more accomplish mexican fighters

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                If you think guys like that deserve statues your stupid salido has beaten 1 good name jaunma thats it segura has beaten 1 good name calderon and cheato has beaten 1 good name cotto which got revenge and ended his career there are way more accomplish mexican fighters
                Lol u mad bro???

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Segura, Salido and Margarito deserve statues built in La Isla
                  Chavez Sr deserves one made out of solid gold....

Comment

Boxingscene writers are trolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X