Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Omar Figueroa vs Alain Hernandez - 1st Round TKO

Jesus Christ, what a monstrous beating.

Comment

That was ugly but id like him to do that against someone that doesnt have half the height or reach as him.

Comment

Ouch, that was turning pretty brutal. Credit to the ref for stepping in before it got even uglier! Can't wait to see Figueroa take a step up in competition.

BTW, have a video of the Jermell Charlo KO yet? What a sweet right hand that was.

Comment

wth? figueroa looks like someone who has never even boxed before

Comment

Someone with power would've countered the **** out of him. Look when they are on the ropes. Hernadez has no power to even hurt a fly in this fight..

Comment

Dude looked pretty good but he was fighting an utter no-hoper who didn't know how to tie up at all.

His best attribute was the body work. He seems to have long arms which definitely helps his cause. The left hooks were pretty good but throwing them in succession like that doesn't carry the power too well. Overall, he has great effective aggression and a steady attack.

I'd like to see him against some better competition....well rounded arsenal too.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                Someone with power would've countered the **** out of him. Look when they are on the ropes. Hernadez has no power to even hurt a fly in this fight..
                Yeah that seems to be a big problem for Figueroa, he is so worried about landing power shots he isn't able to keep up his guard well at all. I would like to see him against a bigger puncher, because his chin hasn't been tested at much at all to date.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Dude looked pretty good but he was fighting an utter no-hoper who didn't know how to tie up at all.

His best attribute was the body work. He seems to have long arms which definitely helps his cause. The left hooks were pretty good but throwing them in succession like that doesn't carry the power too well. Overall, he has great effective aggression and a steady attack.

I'd like to see him against some better competition....well rounded arsenal too.
                  His body work definetly looked great kinda reminded me of a Chavez when watching. His triple hook to the head, not so much, lol looked pretty weak to me.

Hopefully he will take a step up sometime very soon against a more credible LW, there are a couple good fights to be made in that division. Especially with Figueroa's style.

Comment

Working...
                  X