Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11% of Gitmo detainees have returned to terrorism since their release.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
    Why don`t you google all those experts who think 9/11 is an inside job and who give good arguments?Oh yeah i forgot,You love being bulls**ted to the point of masturbation.

Your only arguments is insults never any real logic.Just enjoy being a stupid Zombie.
    I would love to be a stupid zombie, eating brains all day.

You see the difference between you and I, I have looked at both sides of the story and chosen what I think to be a far more plausible run of events. You on the other hand have chosen to engage in an anti-authority circle jerk on Youtube.

Plus I have a bigger wang.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

You see the difference between you and I, I have looked at both sides of the story and chosen what I think to be a far more plausible run of events. You on the other hand have chosen to engage in an anti-authority circle jerk on Youtube.

Comment

OMG that video has like so totally opened up my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman! View Post
          Wouldn't it be safest to assume the DOD know who should be detained?
          Not in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Well we just going to have to wait and see whose right.

Deep down i think you know who it really is.

Lets see how this country looks 4 years from now with the "Savior".

Don`t forget 2 not one but 2 "conspiracy crazies" predicted 9/11 months before it happend and they said their going to blame it on their puppet Bin- laden.And they`ve made tons of other predictions that came true including this financial crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
              A lot of Canadians found out last year that they are still under control of the Queen when she ordered the temporary cancellation of the elections in Canada.
              Maybe just those Canadians that don't understand her constitutional limitations. Seems you truly belove The Queen still controls the Governor General?

Comment

Is it closed already ?

Comment

yea and that was one of Obamas first things he did when he got in office was release gitmo.. I like his Plan to strenghten unions and his economic plan.. but that **** got me a little worried

Comment

Working...
                  X