No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Tires Late, I Can Potentially Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mshap View Post
    Froch is becoming a world champion loud mouth and trash talker -- why the sudden turnaround from someone who has always been a good sport and a straight shooter? -- what's the point of belittling a guy who beat you? -- what happened to his "I really don't want to fight Ward" comment during his post-fight interview? That bit of honesty (that he knows he couldn't beat Ward) seems to have gone out the window.....
    Maybe he's changed his mind and believes he can win now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Despite what people say and have come to believe, there is absolutely no doubt that Ward was tired and fading in those last few rounds of the first fight.
      He also had a badly bruised hand. That can stop a mans punch activity too.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Absolutely agree with Froch here. It's too bad Andre Ward stays tucked away in his submissive little hole in Oakland.
        pact@rds should not be allowed to post on relevant boxing topics, the crap they say is beyond ******ed

Comment

Beating Kessler

I guess beating another Euro bum makes people world beaters now.

Comment

It is true that Froch took the championship rounds against Ward.

Comment

Froch doesnt even believe in his bull****. The man is delusional. He respected wards powerin the first fight which is why he didnt rush him. If carl throws caution to the wind like he says he will(he wont). He gets knocked out. Carls power is vastly overrated, he does NOT knock out top level opposition

Comment

hey Carl, what makes you think that you can stop Ward late when you couldn't come close to stopping Kessler who started looking gassed by the 7th round? -- and if Ward is such a late fader, how come you couldn't do a thing with him when you fought him?

Comment

Make the fight then Mr Froch. You had Ward tired as you say late in the fight. Start earlier next time.

My guess is that you won't be fighting the same Ward though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    He also had a badly bruised hand. That can stop a mans punch activity too.
                    And just when you threaten to finally make sense, you're still wrong. His hand was broken, not bruised.

Comment

Pfft

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      It is true that Froch took the championship rounds against Ward.
                      I don't think Froch won a round against him

Comment

Working...
                      X