No announcement yet.

any word on Omar Henry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any word on Omar Henry?

I know he had surgery this week. Praying dude is ok and they didnt find anymore cancer. Anyone heard anything?

i've been looking as well and haven't found anything. I really hope this kid gets through this ok. So young and a great boxing talent.

Comment

I was wondering the same. I searched and searched but couldn't find any new news whatsoever.

I really hope he's alright.

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing. Hope he's okay. That's just a devastating turn of events. Wishing him the best.

Sidenote: I hate that FH broke the story but haven't done a followup. Like where's the outcome?! Give us an update for christ's sake. Fans want to know!

Comment

Yeah he was supposed to find out thursday whether or not they'll be able to save him. Haven't heard anything new since wednesday.

Comment

Haven't heard or found anything new since day before his surgery.

Comment

I have a bad feeling that no news isn't good news, but I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Watching the Pac/JMM Replay - Round 5 and 6 were as violent of rounds...

as I've ever seen.

WRONG POST

Comment

Latest update on his twitter :

Omar Henry ‏@OmarHenry
                  I survived my surgery with my mom by my side but the battle still isn't over. God is still in control.

Comment

Bump... Anybody heard any updates?

Comment

Working...
                    X