Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need a video edited by a biased fan to understand what went on in the fight then :

Comment

• Bradley didn't win, but Marquez did.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah same here - had Manny winning the first time I viewed it but I thought it was close. I never thought it was decisive. Hell, how could you, when he faded in the latter rounds?

But when I put the beer down, watched it by myself...I realized what I hadn't seen before. And that was...Pacquiao missed a lot. A lot. And ate a lot of body shots--and several headshots as well. He was roughed up in several rounds that I hadn't noticed before. And Bradley was in total control in the championship rounds. It's clear why people don't want to see a rematch--not because it was so boring (Pacquiao-Marquez III was a snoozer too), it's because Bradley could beat Manny even more decisively next time.
        Damn this dude is losing it.
        Last edited by Alibata; 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• What people fail to realize is the creator of the video scored it for pac.

Comment

• I love these videos where the arguments are never for Bradley doing anything significant they are just pointing out where Pac missed at times.

I was on BS the night of this fight and everyone, including Pac haters and Bradley fans were agreeing Pac was winning it easy. Then a day after the decision everyone says wow the fight was a lot closer it was just the bias HBO commentators.
            Last edited by Danny Gunz; 12-03-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Bradley lost. The decision for Bradley was such a joke that nobody is even interested in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                I said it to everyone watching the fight with me. A bunch of pinoys to boot. I said "that was much closer than HBO is claiming".

Bradley was crafty, and slippery. He moves his head just enough to get out of the way. its not fancy, but he was not getting hit clean, or often, while pacquiao was.
                Last edited by !! Shawn; 12-03-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Were HBO being bias as ****?Yes.Did Timmy deserve the win?No no no.Its really a shame all round boxing got another black eye and Timmy got hate for two judge's mistakes instead receiving credit for great effort despite defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    And his flurries were generally ineffective too, especially as the fight wore on.

The impression I've been left with after a few watches is that Pacquiao didn't look capable of getting to Bradley more often. He just wasn't able to close the distance effectively against a guy who was making him work to do so.

People say Bradley just 'back-pedalled' but he didn't. He was making Pacquiao overextend in order to create counter-punching opportunities. And when Pacquiao lunged he stepped around him and threw combinations.

Bradley wasn't landing a lot of clean shots either, no question about it. But he was controlling the nature of the fight in the closing six rounds, and he was working for three minutes. Manny was generally doing nothing except plodding around after Bradley in a lot of those rounds. Wild flurries don't make up for two and a half minutes of inactivity.
                    This is basically how I saw the fight. Bradley won down the stretch. First half of the fight, he was having trouble with Pacquiaos rhythem, but then he got his timing down, and stopped getting hit and outboxed him down the stretch.

Comment

• Yet another case where the TS has skin color bias...

This video has also been posted numerous times, reported for spamming.

Comment

Working...
                      X