No announcement yet.

CM Punk Vs Chris Brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk Vs Chris Brown

I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.

If CM Punk truly was looking for a Twitter feud, he provoked the right guy. Brown is a Twitter beef veteran. In fact, he has started so many feuds on the popular micro-blogging site, his Twitter handle should change from @ChrisBrown to @Thef--kareyoulookingat? Accordingly, Brown responded:

@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

CMPunk replied:

What ensued has been a back-and-forth exchange better than the any of CM Punk's WWE feuds following his summer classic with John Cena from last year.

Brown vs. Punk is currently one of the hottest topics in all of social and mainstream media, and now TMZ, who has become better at garnering attention from feuds of this nature than the WWE, has ran with it.

WWE champion CM Punk will be appearing on CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight at 11 PM Eastern, being interviewed about his recent comments about singer Chris Brown.

Punk by KO round 1....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Punk by KO round 1....
      strong this, punk knows a few holds and moves but even if he was just a pro wrestler he'd still kick browns ass

Comment

Chris Brown will end up fighting 1 of the WWE Diva's in a hardcore match.

Comment

Chris brown is very fit and can dance, he should train and he will put up a better fight then many think. Anyhow,War CM Punk!!!

Comment

C. Brown was a punk for putting his hands on Rihanna. But CM Punk is a biatch for starting mess with someone he doesn't even know. Boooooooooo go fight Kane or something.

Comment

That was amazing. Tonne of respect for Punk after that.

Comment

I find this funny coming from cm punk
                A guy who hero is stone cold steve austin lol
                Last edited by heat27; 02-23-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  I find this funny coming from cm punk
                  A guy who hero is stone cold steve austin lol
                  I mean seriously you pick C. Brown to start a beef with? You couldn't find an easier target? The guy is a R&B singer not a fighter. He should pick a fight with GSP or at least an athlete. No respect from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    I mean seriously you pick C. Brown to start a beef with? You couldn't find an easier target? The guy is a R&B singer not a fighter. He should pick a fight with GSP or at least an athlete. No respect from me.
                    People who beat women deserve to be picked on.

Comment

Working...
                    X