Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the Pacquiao-Mayweather HBO face off go down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    It would suck badly. Pacquiao is so boring on his own they would make it a trainer and fighter face off. Roach would do all the talking while Pacquiao giggles like a school girl talking to her secret crush. Floyd would stutter a lot and Roger would claim that no one in the room dont kno **** bout boxing.
    haha...everything would be exactly like this

but IMO this wouldnt suck...the Mayweathers always kind of entertains everyone if you love it or hate it in the end you watch it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      just thought i would post this again. would most likely look like this

What? Manny holding Floyd's ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        just thought i would post this again. would most likely look like this

What? Pacquiao is gonna be grabbing coqs?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          What? Manny holding Floyd's ****?
          hmmm ok.... ?

Comment

I say forget the fighters, let the trainers have an HBO face off. That would be more interesting...

Roach already expressed his huge dislike for Roger because Roger talked bad about Roach's trainer Eddie Futch.... I think Roach and Roger will eventually come to blows. It's inevitable...

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              It would be the best one if they let Roger or Floyd Sr. be there with Freddie Roach
              floyd sr. vs roach II. make it happen!

Comment

It would be great to watch, floyd hates manny so bad I'd like to see how he acts once the guy is right in front of him. We might get the old **** talking money may back. Manny is a nice guy but there is no question he has a lot of ill feelings towards floyd. Manny is a very proud guy, I wouldn't be surprised to see no laughing at all from him. Throw in freddie and roger, dude, that's a face off. I just hope floyd is true to his word and pacquiao is really next. This fight needs to happen.

Comment

boxing scene would crash

Comment

floyd would stutter like there's no tomorrow. he can't get into pac's head. all those negro blabber doesnt mean **** to pac

Comment

Originally posted by twako View Post
                      floyd would stutter like there's no tomorrow. He can't get into pac's head. All those negro blabber doesnt mean **** to pac
                      u guys are somethin else on this site

Comment

Working...
                      X