No announcement yet.

Turkish Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish Girl

OK. So I am a handsome young white man. I am 22. I have a good job, I am just about to graduate school. I dress extremely well. I am handsome.

Sometimes I have sex with white women and never call them back, because Im not interested in them.

I had a Persian ex of 5 years (we dated from age 16 to about 20, so 4.5 years) and she broke my heart. One day she left me, and I never recovered.

Now everytime I deal with middle eastern girls I just get Fcked uo,

I started dating this GORGEOUS turkish girl from my school. Whatever, we went out a few times. We kiss, we hold etc etc. Then this girl just breaks up with me?

N I dont fcking get it. Not even that she broke up with me, its just that we've always been off and on. This girl is 10/10 looks and she's always had mental issues.

Anyways, she has broken my heart n I am depressed these days.

Y does this always happen to me with the girls that I like?

(Once again I have sex with a lot of women, most of the time i am not even interested to talk to them afterwards. There have been 2 women I really liked in my life and both times ended up fcked up)

Wtf is going on with my life?

Its like I honestly feel Fcked up and I just feel like I havent recovered since I split up with my Persian ex girlfriend. This was 2 years ago and I still havent gotten over it.

Comment

22? You sound like a 14 year old

Comment

I know. Its pathetic.

I sleep with girls a lot. Most of the time I dont care about them, so I literally ignore them on Facebook, never call them, never message them back.

I meet 2 MiddleEastern girls that I love and both times I get crushed and completely fcked up.

I dont get it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
            OK. So I am a handsome young white man. I am 22. I have a good job, I am just about to graduate school. I dress extremely well. I am handsome.

Sometimes I have sex with white women and never call them back, because Im not interested in them.

I had a Persian ex of 5 years (we dated from age 16 to about 20, so 4.5 years) and she broke my heart. One day she left me, and I never recovered.

Now everytime I deal with middle eastern girls I just get Fcked uo,

I started dating this GORGEOUS turkish girl from my school. Whatever, we went out a few times. We kiss, we hold etc etc. Then this girl just breaks up with me?

N I dont fcking get it. Not even that she broke up with me, its just that we've always been off and on. This girl is 10/10 looks and she's always had mental issues.

Anyways, she has broken my heart n I am depressed these days.

Y does this always happen to me with the girls that I like?

(Once again I have sex with a lot of women, most of the time i am not even interested to talk to them afterwards. There have been 2 women I really liked in my life and both times ended up fcked up)

Wtf is going on with my life?
            you come off as a complete a$$hole. why must you say your white and dress good? are you trying to make the poor blacks and hispanics feel bad?

burn in hell and i hope every girl you meet dumps your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
              you come off as a complete a$$hole. why must you say your white and dress good? are you trying to make the poor blacks and hispanics feel bad?

burn in hell and i hope every girl you meet dumps your ass
              You could prob give TS some fashion tips, brotha

Comment

My picture:

Whatever. I know I am very handsome, young etc. I pick up girls a lot, literally everyday. Many times they initiate the conversation with me. I work in fashion.

Comment

2 girls in my life that I actually cared about and both times were 110% disaster

Its pathetic and it makes me feel like ****.

N they have both been MiddleEastern (Persian/Turkish)

Maybe its a sign, this isnt working out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                    My picture:

Whatever. I know I am very handsome, young etc. I pick up girls a lot, literally everyday. Many times they initiate the conversation with me. I work in fashion.
                    fu*k....i took the bait...

Comment

Working...
                    X