Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republican National Committee spends 2000 on strippers, 17k on private jets...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    They're politicians. Democrats do the same thing, even worse. It's not a crime. Democrats don't pay their taxes, work with ACORN, etc.
    yeah but Democrats aren't preaching to people about the immoralities of such activities either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
      Lets face it, both sides are trash. We need a total overhaul of government. Tea party FTW!
      Settle down Osama!

Comment

Lets face it, both sides are trash. We need a total overhaul of government. Tea party FTW!
        Tea Party has been hijacked by The Republican party. It has zero credibility already. Letting Palin speaks showed how desperate and lame they are.

Comment

You sound ready for the militia's

Comment

think of what percentage of their bank account they spent on this.. a fraction. I myself have liquidated my entire bank account on strippers on numerous occasions.. these mother****ers are livin

Comment

It reads like a dream order for some wild frat party: Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.
              Why is the bolded listed separately from the rest? Is it because of Pelosi's Mexican heritage? Which racist piece of **** wrote this little section?

Incidentally I'm surprised that the republican party in this instancfe. Strippers and booze? Normally it's rent boys and illegal drugs.

Comment

Working...
              X