No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You Will See a Different Amir in The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: You Will See a Different Amir in The Rematch

Amir Khan has promised not to make the same mistakes he made first time around when he faces Lamont Peterson in a rematch on May 19.

[Click Here To Read More]

In other words, Ariza's mixed up a special shake for ya!

Comment

in one training camp? that'd be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Amir Khan has promised not to make the same mistakes he made first time around when he faces Lamont Peterson in a rematch on May 19.

Nothing different fat boy. Khan has been having issues with weight for close to 2 yrs now and even in the McCloskey fight he had issues.

The weight problems are not his real problems though, just that he's not an educated boxer. Roach's aweful and his fighters can't change. Peterson will beat Khan again with or without the 'milk shakes' and the vitamins.

Comment

Peterson will whip his ass.

Comment

Amir Con, another joke, will get his ass handed to him again by Lamont Peterson. and this time it will be more convincing than the first.

Comment

His duck and slide under Peterson's orthodox right hand is a move we rarely see in boxing. His toughness, strength, and stamina impressed me. I have to analyze the first fight before predicting what might be in store for the 2nd fight, but I do remember a really good and competitive fight and Lamont's face being in worse condition than Khan's.

Comment

a different amir? yea right. if anything, we'll see a different peterson, a more aggressive, ring cutting, animal peterson. amir loses this one worse than the previous

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

I better start getting my eye movement muscles in shape now, so I can keep up with Khan running track in the ring.

Comment

Different?
                    I don't know about that.... I think he'll do the same flurry... just more

Comment

Working...
                    X