No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Clears The Air: Floyd Mayweather Never Said Yes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Clears The Air: Floyd Mayweather Never Said Yes

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has cleared the air about some of his statements that were originally published, and later distributed, by Sky Sports. The British outlet quoted Khan as stating "Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight me." During a recent roundtable with the media, Khan denied making that statement, and said nobody, including Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, has ever told him that Mayweather agreed to a fight in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Team Mayweather, or Schaefer, probably told him to shut his mouth about it.

Comment

Hahahahahahah lol!! Nyahah We knew chicken boy didn't want any of Khan. He is even scared of an Ortiz rematch lol. What do you expect??

Comment

Khan is a joke.

Mayweather scared of Khan? Wtf? Man, you flips are pathetic. I guess we can say the same thing about Khan being scared of Maidana for not giving him the rematch? Or Prescott? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Hahahahahahah lol!! Nyahah We knew chicken boy didn't want any of Khan. He is even scared of an Ortiz rematch lol. What do you expect??
          Completely agree.

Comment

He did an interview on sky sports and with my own eyes i seen him say that mayweather said yes to fighting him....amir khan please go **** yourself u cocky ,smarmy c*nt

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
              He did an interview on sky sports and with my own eyes i seen him say that mayweather said yes to fighting him....amir khan please go **** yourself u cocky ,smarmy c*nt
              go choke on a coq, you deluded McCloskey fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                Completely agree.
                completely disagree

Comment

Reminds me when they tried to deny the Ortiz fight was going down... even though news broke a month before the official announcement.

Comment

the guy should just stop talking to the media. he sat on sky after the maidana fight and told bare faced lies about the ariza situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X