No announcement yet.

Who are peoples favourite fighter here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    you say that as if scottish people aren't great at stealing things and being general nuisances.
    Good point

fight would've been cancelled after monzon threw juanita leonard from a balcony.
    I meant in there with Hagler that night. Hell, unmassaged Hearns would've cobbled the ring with tiny fragments of Hagler's chin.

He's lucky he had the pretty boy in with him for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      I meant in there with Hagler that night. Hell, unmassaged Hearns would've cobbled the ring with tiny fragments of Hagler's chin.

He's lucky he had the pretty boy in with him for that one.
      fight would've been cancelled after monzon threw bertha hagler from a balcony

massaged or unmassaged hearns gets beat down. the only fragments there was ever going to be were those of Hearns' hands and wrists after they collided with marv's titanium skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        fight would've been cancelled after monzon threw bertha hagler from a balcony
        He was quite the bastard. Perhaps you are right.

massaged or unmassaged hearns gets beat down. the only fragments there was ever going to be were those of Hearns' hands and wrists after they collided with marv's titanium skull.
        Hagler stacked his chin that night.

My uncle who is a chin expert told me.

Comment

Hagler stacked his chin that night.

My uncle who is a chin expert told me.
          he stacked his chin with determination complete with a layer of blue collar grit and class on top of that.

Comment

A 'Panamaniac' that likes Ray Leonard.

Well I'll be damned.
            I don't particularly "like" Ray Leonard, nor do I dislike him, as I'm totally indifferent. He's on that list based upon my understanding (or misunderstanding) of the thread title. My intent was to list the most popular fighters on the History forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
              I don't particularly "like" Ray Leonard, nor do I dislike him, as I'm totally indifferent. He's on that list based upon my understanding (or misunderstanding) of the thread title. My intent was to list the most popular fighters on the History forum.
              I took it as our own PERSONAL favourites....

History section favs id say would be

Foreman
              Arguello
              Duran

Comment

Working...
              X